Who is your favorite wow character?

Khadgar. Just a great character, and always has been.

8 Likes

Khadgar, Tyrande

2 Likes

prophet velen

1 Like

Medivh and only him.

3 Likes

lorewalker cho

6 Likes

Aimee the pastry vendor.

I’d eat her pie any day.

1 Like

Surprised nobody here has mentioned Thrall so far. (Also I had an old authenticator with Thrall on it.)

He was the reason I played Horde in Vanilla.

Aside from that, probably Moira Thaurissan (Bronzebeard), one of the other original Vanilla characters that’s honestly underrated.

2 Likes

Bwonsamdi, man. Only limited screentime, but he chews it up every second he’s present.

6 Likes

In general, I find it difficult to have favorite characters in WoW because the story is quite random and full of retcons, which has led to dozens of characters being ruined. But if I had to choose, it would probably be:

Varian
Anduin
Shandris

These three have been written fairly consistently and haven’t been changed beyond recognition like others, which is definitely a plus in WoW. And in general, all three of them have likable personalities in my opinion.

Kael’thas (before the disaster that is the TBC storyline)
Tyrande & Malfurion (also mostly before WoW)

2 Likes

when Anduin said “Even here the light is with me” he became my favorite.

3 Likes

Maximillian of Northshire, always and forever.

4 Likes

Illidan Stormrage.

2 Likes

I think that’s one of the reasons I also like Anduin so much. His character development has been very consistent and he has more development than most of the characters in game. His story can be seen throughout the cinematics starting where we see him as a child, his fathers death, him taking his fathers sword up for the alliance… EVERYTHING!

The best part is how he never ever loses faith in others. Maybe he doubts himself right now but I’m betting thrall can help guide him back.

It’s all there and I love it.

2 Likes

Favorite character?

Say my name! :wink:

Honorable mentions are: Anduin Lothar, Varian and Arthas as a paladin.

4 Likes

Brann Bronzebeard, Thrall

2 Likes

Heck yeah! One for brann finally :grin: that dwarf is probably the biggest adventurer on Azeroth. Lol

I actually wish I knew more lore about turalyon. I never played before wrath and I heard his name a lot but not really much about his accomplishments.

Tbh I miss stuff sometimes too. Lol

I mostly remember how mad he got at Illidan. LOL

2 Likes

After doing the night elf heritage armor quest. I’m really loving Maiev. I liked her already from the Demon Hunter starting quests. But seeing her change her opinion on mages the same way she did on the Demon Hunters was a lovely touch.

2 Likes

You know what? I never thought about that—but you’re right. Well played.

As funny as it sounds, there isn’t a lot of Turalyon in the history of the game, even though his statue is at the entrance of Stormwind. But reading the lore/novels, that’s where I came to admire him and his deeds.

That being said, he’s respected from the lowest of citizens to the highest of kings. Despite the fact that he walks the streets of Stormwind, his legend is so great that he’s still damn near considered a myth.

He is arguably Azeroth’s greatest hero.

2 Likes

Mylune! Nuff said!

2 Likes

That’s the adorable Dryad isn’t it? Such a nice young lady.