Who is real rank 1?

It seems like every1 on this forum thinks they are a wow god. (insulting others for not having their CR, making excuses for losing, claiming the only reason they ever lose is because the game is unfair, etc.) these statements made by these individuals would lead one to believe they percieve themselves as the best wow player ever.

However we all know this simply is mathematically impossible… When 2 teams enter arena only one can win.

So who on these forums i sthe real alpha dog? Who has the most number of wins and least number of losses?

jesus man stop making threads pukeskum

can we get this guy a megathread he can just update with all his lonely incel diary posts instead of being 18 out of 20 of the threads at the top

26 Likes

Dozêr is the only real rank 1 here

8 Likes

i like ur mog

rank 1 would mean you are between 2900 to 3100 . the rest are not R1

Rank 1 would literally mean you are the top person on the ladder, and no other people would get the title. Much like it used to be when teams still existed and it wasn’t a dumb %.

yes alongside the 20 other amigos that you’ve miraculously managed to tie with on the 5v5 ladder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a coincidence I swear! :wink:

This in and of itself is not necessarily a measure of skill. If someone always swaps to the FOTM with their friends and roll’s people thats hardly worth a trophy IMO.
There are some great players here i would also wager there are more equilly skilled players that have not interest in pushing from both a PvE and PVP perspective for a list of reasons.
I think its fine to acknowledge someone’s achievements but its ego and insecurity that would cause another player to assume someone was beneath them because they dont have a R1 or Cutting Edge.

There are no titles that can be earned by one person alone it always takes a team.

1 Like

i think in the most egregious case i can remember from AJ drama, the top 4? or 5 teams on a particular BG got stripped and something like the 6th ranked team got R1

2 Likes

Imagine being that Rank 6 team and logging in on titles day… they must of been ecstatic :sunglasses:

1 Like

The most consistent player I can think of with a good win-loss is Petkick in 2s. He’s almost always 80-90% win rate and he’s always playing that DK even if it’s undertuned in the current season.

I have not looked into this at all. DK has always been strong to my knowledge but if someone is consistently ranking with that high of a win ratio they are likely a highly skilled player with great communication and awareness.
My point earlier was there are many such players that simply are unknown

1 Like

we know you kinda hinting at yourself here but dont worry you’re not

I dont need to “hint” at anything as im not hiding behind insecurity and assumption is not your friend. The real question is why would you to attempt a statement like that? I hope others success or aptitude is not a trigger for you.

2 Likes

what success?

thank u for acknowledging me

whomst down to RP walk to Gadgetzan at 7PM CST? Send in-game mail to reserve spots.

1 Like

Going with the old I would be the best if i tried approach? LOL!!!

2 Likes

No, he’s going with the old “For every 1 person who strives to be the best at X, there are 10 other people who have the potential to be the same, but lack the motivation to care”, which is actually pretty true from a sheer human development standpoint. Effort and motivation can outweigh sheer skill quite easily.
To think otherwise in this context would necessarily imply that the game has gotten harder and harder to play, since fewer people can be bothered to play it. That’s obviously not the case, is it?

Awkward to try to turn his comment into something it’s not to satiate your own passive-aggressive nature, you nasty lil 17hundro male human paladin player :nauseated_face:
(your mog is a 1/10 btw, just dont even bother mogging at all if thats your aesthetic aptitude. oof!)

3 Likes

Rorke and his unstoppable Ravager is the real rank 1.

3 Likes