Who is going to tell the alliance?

You do realize the last numbers released only showed horde ahead by 8% on a overall population of american servers… The horde vs alliance queue difference is 1800%

You do realize how many horde would have to transfer to alliance to balance a queue different of that size? its not just about faction imbalance but about the amount of pvpers alliance have… People who play alliance are not interested in pvp as much as horde… To balance a 1800% difference we would have to completely destroy horde for the traditional queue system to be balanced

not sure what overall faction population has to do with pvp population

a lot

you heard it here first folks, it’s perfectly valid to destroy the Alliance for the sake of Horde queues but it’s not okay to destroy the Horde for equally balanced queues

1 Like

you do know the queue system is cross realm right? thats why overall population matters lol

LOL its another example of an alliance that doesn’t PVP which is the root of the queue problem who is weighing in on the queue problem.

and to balance a 1800% difference you would have to turn the game into damn near a 90/10 split - instead of a 54 / 46 split lol - numbers are hard!

You’re twisting his words. Come on man have a productive debate or leave

irrelevant. it’s the pvp population that matters for pvp queues, not the overall population, and there are plenty of Horde-dominated servers that could use Alliance transfers

you’re right, I PvP on my Horde characters

I imagine they are, since you seem to be pulling them out of your rear in the first place

Those complaints will mostly stop now. I believe the reason there were so many complaints was that it’s incredibly depressing to sit in an hour long WSG queue only for it to be the same Alliance premade you’ve faced 4 games in a row, each one an hour apart while they’ve been insta-queueing 6 minute wins that entire time.

Now you’ll mostly see Alliance complaining because Horde is able to premade effectively and casually, no longer do you have to commit to 12 hour sessions to achieve any kind of meaningful honour gain.

LoL you just choose not to see the logic, there is no arguing with you on this matter. You ignore the data that matters. If there is a problem in the country you want to make changes in Illinois and Arkansas to find a solution… Its a overall server problem so it needs an overall server fix… Not that hard to understand… To fix individual server imbalances they need faction change options on those individual servers but not on servers without a problem. - But this would not do enough to combat the bigger problem existing across all realms - because again… not enough alliance are interested in pvp. and to take enough horde population to change that imbalance you would destroy the other faction.

• there are not enough alliance pvpers to quit and join horde to make the current situation destroy alliance… We already see alliance pvp population is super low, so the ones who do jump ship and reroll horde toons (which is a low number anyway) wont matter in the bigger picture of faction imbalance because most alliance are carebears at pvp.

They literally haven’t, as someone else has shown earlier in this thread

no I don’t see your completely made up logic

merc mode effectively killed Alliance on retail, one can reasonably assume discount merc mode would kill Alliance on classic. it’s not rocket surgery

PvP issues are easily solved, remove active racials. There ya go. Races should be aesthetic. I’m just sick of the “no u” nonsense.

There are solutions to the problems but Blizzard will do the absolute worst thing.

1 Like

Well this was fun but time to go out in the sunlight and face the world. (Its that thing outside) LoL Later folks!

Equality means waiting in queue for your turn when you play the majority faction.

Now everyone goes Orc. I realize you meant all racials that have any effect on PvP, though. It might bump Alliance up a bit, but Horde would probably still be looking at 30+ minute queues, and longer once the majority of Alliance get their gear.

Oh, Piper.

Faction transfer will never come close to balancing the factions.

It’d be funny if Blizzard was like “Alright, you got a taste of what instant queues are like, now here is your free Horde->Alliance transfer if you want more” after Tuesday.

3 Likes

That would make all of this worth it. :rofl:

I’m just confused on how horde always say alliance is trash at pvp and BG’s and horde are superior in every way… then complain about premades

Why do you keep calling me Piper?

And the numbers people use to talk about overall population are literally calculated by raid logs and don’t take into account all the players who only 5man/pvp. All we can conclude from the data is that more people raid on Horde side.

It’s just an expression, Piper.

expressions usually mean something, all you seem to be doing is using someone else’s name as a pointless insult