Who is Baine?

Fixed for you.

Well…the sunreavers were the ones guarding baine. And the leader of that group seemed really hellbent on killing jaina and “making her watch her friends die, just as he watched his”

And seeing as they attack saurfang and thrall as well it seems safe to say theyre on sylvanas side for the moment. I wonder if that extends to the blood knights and farstriders as well

To be honest I would take that with a grain of salt, blizzard has night elves fighting for The Horde now in lore…

TBF, undead ones.

I guess, but then it’s like, are they being mind controlled?

Ugh… That’s. That’s a weird question, and it really shouldn’t be.

How I would spin it? Yes. The val’kyr have warped the minds of the fallen NElves as a way to gain more intelligence on the enemy and as an act of psychological warfare. Something to make other elves wary and second guess who they’re fighting, making up for the (supposedly) smaller number of the Horde forces.

But I get the feeling that Blizzard did just say “lol they’ve just given up on years of faith in their goddess because one undead is worse than everything the Legion was supposed to do” or something.

Hence at this point just take everything they say lightly, stuff just does not make sense this expac.

We can just post this in response to every question from now on.

2 Likes

I think the flimsy ingame reason was “death has a way of making everything clear,” To suggest theyre free willed.

Well probably find out for sure in a random interview in a few years

You know, the blood elves have switched sides or tried to switch sides like half a dozen times at this point, but it’s never really brought up in the story.

1 Like

Has anyone here seen a goblin commit murder?

1 Like

Nice try! Goblins aren’t even real.

He is the Heart of the Horde for a Horde in need of a Quadruple Bypass.

2 Likes

And they say that a hero can save us
I’m not gonna stand here and wait
I’ll hold on to the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

So what you’re saying is that we should execute Baine and let Lasan Skyhorn lead the Tauren.

… I approve of this.

1 Like

And they’re watching us
(Watching Us)
and they’re watching us
(Watching Us)
And they’re watching us
(Watching Us)
and they’re watching us
(Watching Us)
And they’re watching us
(Watching Us)
and they’re watching us
(Watching Us)
And they’re watching us
(Watching Us)
and they’re watching us
(Watching Us)

Quoting Nickelback is pretty much exactly what you could expect from Baine.

3 Likes

Committing murder of an endangered species?

That’s a cheek clappin’.

Baine is Anduin’s secret lover. Someday they will be safe to express their love. Soon

Also Sylvanas gained the ability to raise Night Elves out of nowhere.

No explanation. No event. No foreshadowing. Just “oh yeah, she can do that, too.”