Who is as absolute Neutral as Khadgar?

(realized I probably shoulda posted this here, rather than in GD).

Khadgar is the absolute center. True Neutral in every sense. Universally Respected by all, welcome everywhere, and willing to work with everyone regardless of their personal biases.

Which other Major Characters come as close to Khadgar Neutral™ as possible? I mean besides the Dragon Aspects.

Once Khadgar retires or otherwise exits the story, who is going to be the “We all have to come together for the greater good of Azeroth” character, that is respected by all and is welcome anywhere for any reason?

1 Like

Khadgar is even more neutral than some of the Dragon Aspects, frankly. I don’t know who could easily take his place.

Khadagar is Alliance full on. Pretending otherwise is stupid.

Tirion was actual neutral which is the main reason he showed up in the Lich King defeat cinematic.

1 Like

Khadgar hasn’t been alliance since the defeat of the Orcs in WC 2. TBC on he’s been completely neutral.

5 Likes

Khadgar is currently as Neutral as Neutral gets.

He’s pretty much the only legitimately Full Neutral non-dragon character in the game’s cast at the moment.

6 Likes

All sources have him remain. Or are you able to name any Horde leader he is close to? Last time I checked he asked Varian for help first and not Vol’jin back in legion.

Khadgar is neutral. Naming anyone is irrelevant to that fact

1 Like

It isn’t. He is alliance. Dalaran is a human nation.

so then if he had asked Vol’Jin first, then that would make him a Horde Character?

I get that you hate the Alliance, you hate Humans and blahblahblah whatever, but this is dumb, even for you.

Khadgar is pure neutral, and has been for the entire life of World of Warcraft, the last time he was an “Alliance Character” WoW didn’t exist.

Khadgar is still neutral. Dalaran being a human nation is also irrelevant to that fact

this is correct. the only thing keeping Dalaran from being a full-on Alliance City is KHADGAR BEING NEUTRAL.

1 Like

All his close friends are other alliance leaders.

Doesn’t change his stance of helping EVERYONE defeat the current global threat.

You don’t seem to grasp how words work and what they mean

The amount of wrong aggressive opinions you have is insane. Life exists out of Warcraft. Take it down a notch.

3 Likes

Blizzard intends to ruin everything I love on this franchise and I won’t go down without a fight.

Or. You were wrong about their direction and are looking to lash out.

4 Likes

you’re grasping at straws now.

He has positive diplomatic ties with almost literally every faction in all of Azeroth, and he is a respected voice in every faction in every city on every continent. He is welcomed in every City regardless of faction and regardless of their War Status. He is probably the only person who carries such status.

You just don’t like him because he’s human, which in the context of this discussion, doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

He is human. All humans are alliance by default.

He’s technically the reason nightborne didn’t perish too

this is the wrong thread for your personal “I hate the Alliance” soapbox nonsense.

Your hating the Alliance does not make Khadgar not Neutral.

2 Likes