Who is as absolute Neutral as Khadgar?

Khadgar
Is
Alliance

End of debate

You are such a toddler.

2 Likes

No I am just very committet

Khadgar’s actions, behaviors, and outlook in WoW make him neutral.

grow up, get over it, and stop trying to derail my thread for your own personal agenda. you have your own threads for that.

2 Likes

Nope. I will not root for human leaders now or ever.

And every so called Horde leader that ever interacted with the blue team in a positive way before likewise.

It’ll be a sad day in WOW when we lose Dadgar. I don’t think there’s any other character on his level of Neutral-ness. Maaaaybe Alexstrasza and Nozdormu? Magni is pretty neutral now that he’s Speaker of Azeroth, but still not on Khadgar’s level.

6 Likes

I don’t care who you root for or don’t.

It doesn’t change the facts, and the fact is that Khadgar is a neutral character whether you like it or not.

enough of your childish nonsense.

https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Khadgar

Not neutral. Try again.

He’s literally FRIENDLY to the alliance and horde.

Hence…being NEUTRAL

4 Likes

Khadgar is a neutral leader of the over arching plot who is drawn from Alliance lore. Which is, outside of faction wars, the lore that the plot is based on.

Khadgar’s lore (if you count the book as canon) actually starts with him being so far from neutral. It took him befriending Garona for that character development, but the character development is there.

Jaina used to be the runner up to take Khadgar’s spot one day. She’s an incredibly powerful mage who was patient and compassionate with the horde. Her arc in response to Garrosh swifted that path, unfortunately.

2 Likes

The neutral plot is driven by alliance leaders most of the time.

1 Like

Okay? Still has nothing to do with Khadgar being a neutral character

2 Likes

Also Dalaran’s been portrayed as a melting pot that was human mostly because it started out as a human town since more or less the city’s return in Wrath.

Even in WC3 the architecture is mostly elvish.

3 Likes

the other two main races are high elves and gnomes. Again alliance centric.

Pretty sure Wrath Dal had goblin citizens before goblins were even playable, and legion dal even has apprentices from the new mage races.

Also the high elves who made Dalaran what it is are on both sides of the divide

2 Likes

I actually think Erevien’s correct in that Khadgar probably qualifies as an Alliance character; the problem, of course, is that’s where his faction brain just stops thinking.

Does a lion emblem on Khadgar’s wiki article matter when the guy is completely divorced from the Alliance’s politics, holds his bi-factional kingdom to a strict non-interference policy, and pals around with the Horde as often as he does the Alliance?

If anything, in light of recent oustings and abdications and FFA capitals, I think more characters and factions are going to fall into that “Faction X in word, neutral in deed” zone. For better or worse.

2 Likes

I don’t agree. He may be human, but he’s never taken sides in any of the wars since WC2, and he’s never treated any of my Horde PCs with anything less than respect and courtesy.

the speech he gives you just outside of the Sword of Sargeras, during the Legion Epilogue quests, he sounds just so incredibly heartbroken that the Horde and Alliance are going straight back to War after defeating the Burning Legion, and stating how he refuses to take a side in the new War.

great voice acting, there.

3 Likes

His first act in WoD was to tell Thrall and Gazlowe that Goblin architetcure is inferior.