Who I can personally thank for these Warthin sets?

They look amazing and only second to all of the S1 sets! The new models are all gorgeous too, esp Anduin, Dagran and Alleria!

12 Likes

I love the mail sets, but I’m a sucker for long coats.

5 Likes

I’m loving the “Coat+Pant combo” arc that Blizzard are currently in.

Also flails, my beloved.

3 Likes

you kidding me? how could I had missed that? I never got the chance to get the legion one omgo omgomgh

8 Likes

you dont look happy and excited with the outdoor sets and s1 sets. They all look amazing!

1 Like

What is a warthin set.

I keep seeing that word being spammed.

7 Likes

The Evoker set looks really, really good (even if they just slapped a new coat of paint on DF S1 gloves)… My only worry is that they follow the DF issue of not a single color matching the Barbershop options.

2 Likes

No one is spamming the word. But like I said in my previous thread, it’s the next expansion you funny goose lol

O yes all of the Mail sets look awesome so far and I like the evoker’s the best! It feels so gawdy just like wow.

Can you show me where its called that

5 Likes

what is this expansion about a tumor?

4 Likes

IDK why people are excited to see a set of prescription blood thinners.

3 Likes

You can thank me, if you’d like :smiley:

Not me picturing you in a dark alley with a trenchcoat and when someone approaches you, you just open your coat and it’s filled with tacos.

“Can I interest you in chicken or beef?”

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

well then, thank you milady for your awesome designs.

Hi there, can you please stop trolling on my threads. thanks!

1 Like

You’re always out of the loop, Aki. It’s clearly a type of bread :roll_eyes: It’s almost like you live under a rock smh

2 Likes

I mean…I don’t hate this image. A troll’s gotta make a living somehow. :crazy_face:

I’ll supply the tacos, you just gotta sell them. I can even get you a visitor’s pass for Stormwind. We’re gonna be rich!

Or we can travel with the fair and set up a booth :thinking:

1 Like

Thinking big picture. I like it.

2 Likes

shows up with breadball bats would be a shame if those tacos were to be…smashed.

I give it a month into the actual expac before people stop trying to make warthin a thing and just use TWW

1 Like