Who hurts wow more

This I think the time trial like content and completely designing your game around esports has hurt the regular player experience.

1 Like

Ion. He should honestly be sued by now for running the brand of WoW and for ruining the reputation of blizzard in general in the wow community.

Just look at BfA and SL. None of them should have ended up as they did if they had acted swiftly on the feedback instead of literally doubling down on the very things the players almost universally detested (eg Covenant restrictions in 9.0.2).

But so many other fiascos belong to him. Like the tier misery which they even had live tested in SL S3, he then literally confessed in a interview that it came way too late only to reimplement it exactly as it was if not worse in DF S1 (because now we have charge cap too which was pretty uncalled imo).

He should step finally down for good and let someone less sadistic and control manic lead the development of this game.

No doubt the lead has messed up on things but they do correct course.

The higher ups though will always demand unfinished products to meet quarterly goals.

With the lead dev, that was a misjudgment on what he thought the playerbase would want.

The upper echelon just wants more money. And AAA games are all getting polluted with the approach of deliver early, fix later.

Out of these options it’s a toss up between these two. If you added the brass of the company they’d easily win out though.

Now if you wanted most harm done with least contribution to offset the harm, definitely forums.

In way you’re right,but it is a catch 22 the player complains ,the dev listen ,the higher up decides all ,that in a constant cycle of dismay .

Actually, the players.

The devs, they are the ones who actually do something. I’d imagine they are not usually the deciders, though.

Ion hurts wow more than anyone this game has been hemorrhaging since he took over in 2016. All business and money and no creative content . Only the art devs and music devs have kept this ship going

i don’t get why some people in the community focus on streamers as a bad thing.

the forums are by far the most detrimental.

Usually I talk to others using usually in my usual sentences usually.

I learned that in college my first week. Someone came up to me and said I think you’re using that word too often.

:dragon: :ocean: :mountain: :dragon: :ocean: :mountain:

Gonna be the devs as #2 but #1 is actually Bobby Kotick and board and #3 is any players that bootlick for blizz

That probably came out of the mouth of someone who doesn’t use usually enough usually.

1 Like

I spent the first year undoing so many bad grammar and speech errors.

College does that to you lol.

As for the OP, eh… it’s pretty much a collective mess of the big 4 all trying to steer the ship away from the rocks and shoals

:dragon: :ocean: :mountain: :dragon: :ocean: :mountain:

No one but those who post on the forums think the forums have any impact on anything. Just put that one to bed.

Streamers/YouTube both help and hurt. Sure, you got Clickbaitular who basically makes his living finding things to complain about… but you also have actual content creators like Preach, Tally & even Asmongold who only cover WoW negatively when WoW is bad. Otherwise, they’re hugely helpful for WoW.

Bottom line, it’s the Devs that decide if the game is good or bad. It’s the Devs who decide whether the things shared on WoWHead or by most content creators help or hurt…

… therefore, it’s the Devs who are capable of hurting WoW the most.

the people of this forum have defended multi boxing and claimed bots are good so they can keep buying cheep stuf. as well as trolled classic wow fans for years just to point out a few things

every positive movement with this game they have hendered

positive doesn’t change, it only dies

well i guess all the people who try to control the ah and severely overprice everything need banned to huh? i have no problem with them ain’t my fault to many players are greedy and all about ripping off another player. the players themselves as well as devs are the problem.