Who here doesn't raid?

Do you do just M+, and not raid?
This expansion I have found raiding to be, well incredibly boring honestly.
I find M+ much more enjoyable bc it’s faster, a 4th of the people, and you can do the stuff you like endlessly.
I also do a fair amount of PvP.

6 Likes

I mostly do m+ because raiding makes me extremely anxious. I do some PVP but not much. Mostly random BGs and not any rated.

3 Likes

With M+, you can play it at a high level without a schedule. With raiding, I think most people schedule it. It seems like the best case for someone without scheduled playtime is to get into a guild pug that is just starting their night. I have done heroic in a raid and it was fine.

5 Likes

I run mythic plus only. My play time is limited. Raids require too much time. For example, I can complete a mythic plus run in less than 30 minutes and log for the night. The runs are fun and engaging as a healer. I wish my spec was competitive. I have come accustomed to B team.

2 Likes

Up until this current raid tier I avoided raiding as much as possible. I don’t have the time or patience for it generally. I vastly prefer m+ as it better fits within my availability to play. I don’t go near pvp, not enough money in the world.

2 Likes

I don’t raid nor do any dungeons. Raiding takes to much of a commitment and mythic is just not for me.

46 Likes

I don’t do any endgame PvE and haven’t in years. M+ never interested me and raiding got boring now I just pvp.

16 Likes

this is the big one for me.

4 Likes

I do very little ingame. I’m ingame a lot and still manage to do very little.

I haven’t run any groups, no dgs, no bgs, no raids in a long, long time.
I don’t group up to do world events either, just wait til others show up instead.

I think I’m just too lazy anymore to bother with much.

7 Likes

I stop raiding this xpac. I just can’t find the time anymore and just do M+

I don’t do raids or dungeons. I like to be able to bail out whenever I feel like it, and not ruin someone else’s experience if I do.

30 Likes

I haven’t ever opened a great vault.

19 Likes

Does LFR count?

3 Likes

LFR isn’t raiding.

2 Likes

I don’t even do M0 (I used to in BfA and SL but DF toxicity is too high) nor do I really raid. Occasionally I’ll do an LFR. But most weeks I will forget to do it as it’s always a really bad experience.

4 Likes

I did Guild raiding from late Cata into early MoP since then just an occasional LFR if I need to complete a quest.

Never touched M+.

2 Likes

So you want to kill the game… got it.

15 Likes

I do M+ it’s more fun to me regardless of all the complaints about it.

I don’t like raiding because my life is too busy to commit to a schedule and I don’t like carrying people.

PvP is also fun but I lack patience for it nowadays despite having a little more than 200k HKs lmao.

They’re 100% trolling nobody can be that stupid.

4 Likes

It’s a raid group killing raid bosses or at least trying to so it is raiding.

3 Likes