Who has suffered under an Ele Shaman?

Raise your hands!
What in the world did they do to them?

3 Likes

They should put in a huge flashing disclaimer when people login that says “its prepatch and balancing is a bit weird right now.”

5 Likes

It’s not just their dmg.

Dude it is insane, I do no dmg to them. It’s like they have a permanent wall.

3 Likes

I did notice our shaman tree got a good ol buff towards magic. It’s amazing. I doubt they’ll let it stay the way it is without changes. But yeah, it’s pre patch. It’s fair to never expect anything balance wise during this time.

Wait until the xpac releases to formally complain.

20 Likes

The sweats are already out in full force. Trying to do some 3s with rl friends back to the game to test some changes and fighting ele/uhdk, double ele, ele/bm, lmao.

1 Like

Didnt shamans now get access to the new bulwark totem that now gives i believe an aoe absorb shield. My mistake is a self shield absorb.

2 Likes

Idunno, man. To me uhdk is still the most oppressive thing. I got scourge striked twice by a dk, everything else was ranged and he still murdered me.

2 Likes

Ele has two anti magic talents right now that are making them actually very tanky vs casters, and the armor bug making them unintentionally tanky vs physical. Only class making me sweat on my ele is Dk.

1 Like

Are the Eles still playing Lava? Or is a pure Lightning build viable now?

lava build

Tuning hasn’t been done yet and I assume blizzard is gonna fix this one prior the season launch because there is definitely some funny possibilities with the fact they made Ele sham finishers hit turbo hard + ele sham gets free EBs from ice fury and procs the 60% dam EB off of a casted EB.

Should be noted this is at level 70 already.

https://i.imgur.com/8uM1K40.png

So I just went up against an ele shaman, yeah the game is 100% unplayable rn. I’ll see you all in 30 days.

2 Likes

Ele sham has been like this the entire time tho…

This is why there are NO rewards for rated matches right now.

And don’t expect things to be much better when season 1 starts because hero talents will be thrown into the mix.

saw one on my team do more than double every1 elses damage

Is the armor bug something visible in your character stats? Curious how people can tell

Yep! No point in playing a dps spec other than unholy or ele. They are pretty much ruining pvp like ret/dh rework did.

I knew I recognized the name, we did like 2 games together last night. I tried ele out and had a blast (i had no idea what i was doing).

1 Like

Plus, they don’t even cast. Like everything is instant.

1 Like