Who from Burning Crusade era is still around?

Yep been around since TBC, been a long time since those days
I been here since Vanillia
I'm still here. Technically this is my second account though.
I was known to play a little in TBC days....
1 Like
09/28/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Brother

That's a bit of an understatement I think.

I note that you did not say 'play well'. ;-)
10/14/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Miraclewhip

Maybe he just needed a little leadership from Dumak and Keishar?
2 Likes
Started on t-horn back in 05, come and gone a few times over the years. love seeing old guilds around that have managed to survive all these years. Sadly Sacrifical Blood and Eggnog werent able stand the test of time.
I've mainly been on Proudmoore (with some on other servers) for years now, but my OG Shaman is now getting the love he deserves.
I played through WOTLK, then hung it up for about 9 years. Been back for about a month and enjoying the expansion. Looking for a guild if anyone knows of one recruiting. :)
i played on BE in Wotlk on a lock named Gothie and yes i miss spaceship and have been toying with coming back ..
10/17/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Sinkiller
10/14/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Miraclewhip

Maybe he just needed a little leadership from Dumak and Keishar?

HA!
Just came back (even though I currently have the dreaded WOW15900 server error) and I don't recognize anyone here.

Been playing T-Horn since Vanilla, then I quit in Cata.

Me and all my Yo toons still on BE.

I miss the BC days on Thunderhorn. Dueling in durotar, playing SL/SL lock. I still remember my first arena partner, Grumbley. :frowning:

(Tristrium) - 70 Warlock

1 Like

Pre sharding was nice ā€¦

Is anyone out thereā€¦

Still here. Thereā€™s literally dozens of us!

Chachi has been on Thunderhorn since she was born way back in Summer of 2005.

Survivor of Vanilla era.
Barely survived original High Warlord grind.

I did take a ā€œbreakā€ at the end of Cataclysm until the middle stages of Legion, but a friend lured me back to the game.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m glad to see people still find this thread! I had a glimmer of hope when I seen someone who hadnā€™t log in for years pop on. He didnā€™t respond and when I logged on today it looks like he probably changed realms due to being removed from my friends list. I still hope to find some of those people from the guild ā€˜Too Oldeā€™ who may remember me! If you see this I donā€™t get on as often as Iā€™ve gotten married and have a child now so you probably wonā€™t catch me in game. Geez over ten yearsā€¦ I must stop going down these nostalgia rabbit holes.

I started on Bladeā€™s Edge back at the start of TBC played through Cata then on off from there, Resubbed and look around and donā€™t see any names i remember anymore :frowning: