Who from Burning Crusade era is still around?

On and off since BC, mostly active during WoTLK.
1 Like
I started on Shadowmoon pvp server with a Shammy named Ozog. Heals ftw. Played till Pandaria then took the xpac off. I love how Blizz has progressed the game. Love how they tweak it every week. Lets see if anyone remembers these names.
Ozog Orc Shammy
Edzell dwarf priest
Shrub bear tank
Clockworks
Enforcer
Yes, but I moved of BE after Pandaland.
Hi everybody. Been on TH since Vanilla. Started out as a dwarf hunter- Buckmaster and NE rogue- Rurapenthe. Was in Legendary Few, then old school Reverent. Switched to Horde side after Wrath released, never looked back. Been in a lot of guilds- Lobster Brood, Fallen Empire, Respect but will always call quiXotic my one true home.

Shout out to
Killacali (sp?)
Emraef
Riyan
Kurse
Jackalakalus
Helghast
Samaddams
Prowl
and many others I can't remember off the top of my head.
06/16/2017 12:13 AMPosted by Kaysi
I miss Spaceship /sadface.

Blizz can't capture the true classic feel of playing during Vanilla/BC unless they bring back classic trolls like Spaceship too to show people what trade chat use to be like.
Old School you say...

/sips tea

Hrrrmm... yes. I remember.

P.S. /wave Proto.
1 Like
Old school was merely a setback..
hey
2 Likes
Yo
Been on Blade's Edge since just after Vanilla release. Woof, haha.
Do I count? lol
I was on this server back in vanilla with sacrificial blood
I'm back!
1 Like
02/28/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Shokz
Do I count? lol

You never count.
04/12/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Thornley
I'm back!
Welcome back! Also, good to see LB still alive and kicking.
04/16/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Tanthelara
04/12/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Thornley
I'm back!
Welcome back! Also, good to see LB still alive and kicking.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I haven't really seen anyone else log on in weeks.
05/05/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Thornley
04/16/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Tanthelara
...Welcome back! Also, good to see LB still alive and kicking.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I haven't really seen anyone else log on in weeks.

That's really disheartening. I remember LB being one of the server's mainstays (and was considering a move there at one point).
I have been on T horn since Vanilla. Started with Dull blades of Dishonor way back then.

I have a buncha toons (ally and horde) and tired of solo, if anyone needs someone let me know !
I'm back on Blade's Edge after a 6 year hiatus.. woo!

It's good to be back.
1 Like
All these responses. I probably ran into a lot of you back in the day but simply don't quite remember names. I started feeling sentimental looking at my friends list on Blade's Edge. I got sad once again because I know that those people are probably never going to log back on. Their usernames are at the point to when you don't log on in a while, it only shows the first part of the name and the rest as letters and digits. sadface.