Who from Burning Crusade era is still around?

Been on Thunderhorn since December 2004. Was briefly the GL of “Night Elf Clan” until we merged into DONA.

Was hardboiled from BC Dream Team. Haven’t played since then. Looking for people I knew to level with once classic hits.

I miss my BC Thunderhorn friends, and the hours spent in Durotar / PvPing. All the Classic hype has had me feeling nostalgic. I played and hit 70 on my warlock Tristrium in S3.

I remember players like Visarys, Opposition, and especially my 2s partner Grumbely.

Would love to reconnect with anyone from that time who is interested in a Classic guild.

BTAG: MattLive#1275

I don’t remember most of the names of the people I played with. I started playing on Blades edge shortly before BC came out. I took a few breaks here and there after Cata. I didn’t play legion at all, now I am back leveling up my main priest Jessicarenee. :))

Kwanza… This was one of the best warriors I remember back in BC :smiley:

Rebornhunter checking in. Used to play back in Burning Crusade into Wrath of the Lich King. A lot of really great people and memories on this server.

Been on blade’s edge since bc. First guild was dark sacred knights. Now in Olympus with lots of the folks from over the years. Ready for classic going to pagle.

I’ve been playing on and off since bc, most of the time I was on Blade’s Edge. Character was named Athazar.

I played a Tauren hunter named Demopolis on Thunderhorn.

2 Likes

I did with my hunter Texas Bubba on alliance.
I remember the horde guild Phase Two and Server First.
I was on guild Phoenixgate with GM Happy Camper Druid
and yes I remember Space Ship trolling the chat all day.

Haha, this seems true for me at least. I started on Thunderhorn just before BC and played to late WOTLK. Even took my main to another server before leaving. Been on again for about a week now playing as a starter account… resubbed today and moved my main home. $70 well spent.

Now to find a new guild.

Killacali was a rogue. I was the SP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I remember that name.

I have been on Blade’s Edge since early BC.
I remember Spaceship from chat too…wow, those were the days!

I started in BC Leondis night elf hunter on Blade’s Edge, still him to this day. I still play everyday :slight_smile:

I transferred in 2008 to Thunderhorn with a paladin named Vallad, and this character. This has been my home since but I took about 5-6 years off until last month. If you remember me, hit me up.

RIP Blades Edge

1 Like

Ribeyes still playing wow, I guess there’s hope

Bumping this looking for anyone from TBC or Wrath days horde side

1 Like