Who else’s blue pvp set sucks?

My pvp set is crap

No, you get the OP one

NO WAY! I need the crap one to come here and complain

I mean great if its working for you but i have an healing set and never, ever had any reasons to put it on, i’m one of the primary Tanks of my guild and people on my server know me as a skillful Tank, so there’s just no reason for me to do something else, specially with the Tank shortage.

Which suits me just fine lol.

1 Like

You don’t get the phase 6 set. Phase 6 is not 1.12. Phase 6 is after Naxx

I don’t understand how this is so hard for people

OP wasn’t even looking at the right set, move along.

Ok I guess we are in phase 6 during phase 2 now. All bg’s out, AQ out, NAXX OUT

It’s already been explained to you that the 1.12 set is coming in p2. Why is this so hard to believe? We’re literally using 1.12 builds already.

This is FrankenWoW, not vanilla.

6 Likes

I’m still building my tank set and only 6o druid so they want the HoTs. I consider myself a decent tank. First BRD tanking in 10+ years last night messed with rhythm a bit.

I’d keep all sets just in cases personally. I enjoy the simplicity of healing at times. Only issue is my heart is as a tank, but guild leaning more towards warrior OTs. Hopefully as I fill out my set I’ll get more opportunities.

Sorry to crush your dreams about which version of the pvp set you can get. The reason blizz buffed the blue pvp sets to be better than T1 gear LATER was because at that time (NOT patch 1.12, but later) raid gear had already progressed past AQ40 and pvp gear was lagging way behind at that point

He’s having a little difficulty understanding. Also keep in mind people won’t be getting those items right away, it will take months of pvp to rank up, by time you start seeing full sets of rank 10+ i’m sure BWL will be out.

I’ll bet u rl money that u are wrong. They are not releasing the phase 6 pvp gear now

New flash: there’s loads of gear already in its “buffed” 1.12 state. PvP sets are no exception.

2 Likes

Well then I guess all raiders need to replace their T1 sets with blue pvp gear bc it’s better than T1 out of the gate lol

lock head shoulder combo is bis till aq i think

paladin blue is also a godsend for ret and or holy ( for farming holy at least)

Alright this guy is clearly trolling at this point, someone already linked the blizzard explanation about it on the forums in this thread and you are choosing to ignore it.

2 Likes

Just curious but is anyone else headed to Orgrimmar to stand outside the officer’s lounge, just in case something goes wrong and they accidentally make us all HWL when it goes live?

I feel like with everything that’s happened so far, it’s possible something crazy like this could happen.

1 Like

I’m gonna re-bump this post and reply to each person individually to remind them they are wrong once pvp sets on are vendors

Yes, and this is exactly what is happening and people have been complaining about it on the forums.

I mean it’s on par for most classes. Most classes are just going to grab 2 peices for the set benefits. There were a lot of complaints about this, but it will also encourage a lot of world PvP which is good.

Or here’s an idea: they end up releasing the correct set with the correct phase (phase 2 during phase 2, phase 6 during phase 6) and it causes no problems

Some people still clinging to that dream of BWL-quality rank 10 pvp gear

No such thing. Rank 10 gear beats t1 at best.

1 Like