Who else needs a rework like shadow priest before SL release?

Seriously, screw Ret. “Ret is trash in PvE” really means, buff us until we are OP in both. You guys are so predictable. Same BS excuses since WotlK.

You’re right that was a lie. Ret isn’t trash

Well at least you can admit you’re wrong.

Ret pal needs to lose combo points. Such a garbage mechanic.

2 Likes

Rofl hello? Do you play the same game as everyone else?
Also we aren’t talking about power, if everything was about power do you think Shadow Priests would have got a rework?

The issues are with how the specs play and the fact their rotations are pretty garbage. (Unless you really like RNG for Ret)

But I guess it’s just around that time another person got beat by a Ret pally in PvP and decided it’s time to make their voice heard.

1 Like

Combo points and RNG. Playing a more piratey class than outlaw right now. Just replace inquisition for random buffs and off you go.

Thanks for the snappy answer.

1 Like

Combat Rogue. End of discussion

Arcane mage, please and thank you.

On beta, spec feels like trash to play

Damn, the changes sounded alright on paper, I thought people were having fun with insane ApE spikes and stuff.
Well that sucks :frowning:

I did see they were making changes as well but I didn’t think it amounted to much outside of instead of that new buff for instant cast Earthquake they now use Fulmination instead.

Feral needs help bad, Ret has serious mechanical issues, and I’d say 2h frost needs to be addressed.

Mechanically a lot of specs needs to be addressed. This isn’t about the numbers, but about the gameplay loop before borrowed power gets added in. BP should then enhance that further. Talents should add flavor, bring back old playstyles if feasible, and offer viable different ways to play your spec.-

2 Likes

why not just come forward and say that 33 out of 36 specs need help?

2 Likes

I would vote for the windwalkers. I noticed a couple threads of monks pointing out they’re in a rough spot

There is no question about it. The true answer is ranged survival.

1 Like

It’s just a bear. Can’t do much with that.

Oh my god I hadn’t seen the new changes, those are amazing!!!

Do you reckon they will make much difference? I guess the big thing is that you aren’t ever only AoEing or only single target damaging now.
So now when cleaving small groups with Chain Lightning you will still be getting Fulmination procs for Earth Shock rather than only getting Seismic procs for awkward Earthquakes on not many targets.

Still waiting for a boost to defensive capabilities to make them more viable in PvP and top end content. Seriously think they believe Earth Elemental to be a good enough reason to not give them a decent defensive cooldown.

The only thing they need to do is delete demon hunters, and then the game will be good again.

1 Like

I think GoSac for Warlocks needs to be base line, other than that I think Blizzard have done a lot of nice things for the class and each spec.

Eh, if I had to pick three…

I’m honestly not sure… They’ve done so much work, it’s kind of insane, actually.