Who else is playing Mass Effect next week?

I can’t wait to save the world from the Reapers again

7 Likes

No. EA has almost killed bioware.

5 Likes

After Andromeda, that’s a hard pass.

6 Likes

I’m bummed there’s no multiplayer in the remaster. I think I played that more than the trilogy’s campaign.

I’m definitely looking forward to it. I’ve never played any of the Mass Effect games and the remaster gives me a reason to jump in and finally get through them.

I’m going to wait a few weeks tell the patches that fixes some of the bugs comes out.

Really why anyone would buy a remake of an old game day one, or even week one, after years and years telling us that its going to be a buggy barely working mess for at least a few days but probably weeks until a couple patches come out.

1 Like

I’m acquainted with the franchise only via watching others play so I’d like to give it a shot, but only if I can work out some kind of discount. Have $25 to spend at Best Buy, if there’s a way to use that against the purchase maybe that could work. Not keen on paying full price for a remaster.

Maybe if they make some changes to the endings of 3. Otherwise why bother.

Still hoping against hope for Indoctrination Theory, tbh.

1 Like

It was my favorite video game franchise, so I’ll be doing a playthrough this weekend.

2 Likes

i Never did finish that game think i got 2-3hrs into it now it’s in my closet along with my ps4 just did not have that same feeling as when i played me1 on 360 -
but to be fair i hated how me2-3 went away from some of the lore like the gun’s
now magically need bullets when they had a block of metal stored in a mass-reducing field, and bullets were pieces of metal shaved off of that

I’ve intended to play Mass Effect for years, because I read that it was inspired (slightly?) by one of my old favorites “Starflight”. Maybe this will be the time I dive in.

Not me, space operas aren’t really my thing.

Looking forward to Biomutant though, after looking into it.

Oh yeah? What color will you choose to save the world with?

1 Like

all of them
i had about a dozen playthroughs of the original trilogy

still my favorite games.
dont really care what other people think. if i like it, i like it. no amount of other people trying to shove their opinions on me will ever change it.

4 Likes

No. Bioware games have sucked to me since Dragon Age took the place of Jade Empire. I actually liked JE, but the rest of their games catalog is lame.

2 Likes

DA:O was really good though.

2 Likes

Never heard of it

Plants VS Zombies, Grass Effect :sunflower:

I am so excited about it!!! The updated graphics look so good! I’m also glad that my Engineer will be able to use an assault rifle from day one!

I must’ve played through the original trilogy about ten times, but I never managed to play the last DLC, which I’ve heard is very, very good.

1 Like

And its soundtrack boasted some absolute bangers.

1 Like