Both monks. 1 guy is an orc named Nagrosh, the 2nd guy is a pandaren named Woknroll.
Just wanted a better understanding of the class
.
Both monks. 1 guy is an orc named Nagrosh, the 2nd guy is a pandaren named Woknroll.
Just wanted a better understanding of the class
.
ooh tough choice, but I’d have to give it to the panda, that name plus race/class combo is too good
I randomize all my characters names, so I vote for option 1 as that seems the most similar to my situation!
Although option 2 is definitely more clever and makes me think of Mongolian bbq
I’ll admit it’s a name I stole from a resturaunt my Dad always told me about. I never got to eat there but he grins from ear to ear everytime he tells the story for 1 millionth time!
level a hunter , warrior or dk… if cov can get glad on them they must be super easy
one button ability assistant classes, just faceroll your keyboard while trash talking on forums simulataneously.
Got em already. Surv is tougher than you’d think. I’m also not very good yet so there’s that as well.
As a fellow healer, Im considering re-rolling for next season, and could stay with H Priest (don’t like disc), could go Restoration Druid (got a char called Cyclone) or a Holy Paladin (Radiance).
I want to do ret / war or Turbo cleaves, but not sure which healer is typically good throughout seasons. H Priest just seems too tuning dependent.
Open to opinions
I’m not trying to be hateful just wanted to inform. This guy is on a full tilt crashout atm.
But the prediction is resto druid gonna be bonkers. May not make it off the ptr though.
I think best to level them all during timewalking. Not sure if you already have.
Unlike facerolling one button assistant ability dps, healers actually have to play well and need to be somewhat viable during the meta.
I leveled all healers in probably two timewalking events.
Hpriest doesnt feel that good to me. It feels very cd dependent. All you really have is serenity, apotheosis for extra serenties, and then guardian angel which doesnt really seem effective.
Rdruid is strong, but if you get caught during a rogue swap or anything who can stun you without hots, you’re pretty much toast unless you get peeled or can trinket and immediately hit bear form for frenzied regen
Pres evoker is strong, but the nerfs are really hitting it hard imo. The problems with pres evoker are roots, and novas and also getting swapped to since you dont have anything other than communion while in a stun, so big burst cleaves can be a problem along with rmps who coordinate swaps to you, since your abilities require you to be in the middle of the battle mostly from verdant embrace flying you to your allies position.
Rsham feels really good, has a lot of utility, and an interrupt, but once you’re out of healing tide and healing stream totems, you feel pretty useless and slow. Your healing waves dont really seem to do much outside of NS + that one green earthliving ability which you’re supposed to use when healing with healing wave. It also seems pretty difficult to time grounding totems, unless you just absolutely know something like a hoj is coming from seeing a ret running at you, since it only lasts like 3 seconds compared to tremor.
Monk is strong healer, but you can get kicked a lot if you’re allowing your channel spell to keep casting, so you essentially have to force stop it from channleing with a macro to avoid kicks.
Hpal feels terrible. Idk why. I cant really figure out how anyone plays this healer at high ratings. Your healing in dampening just feels awful compared to any other healer. You have some utility, but I think you’re just hoping for procs for holy light and flash light instants.
Healing in general is just awful. Disc is the only spec that feels somewhat decent. Thats probably why so many healers play disc in shuffles.
All I know is, dps have it way easier than healers in terms of climbing and getting rating. You basically just trade up healers until you get your gladiator and then you’re able to be an egotistical ahole in forums, trash talking any healer who complains about the game. Thats why so many of the same people are always in these threads talking negatively to me, as if their rewards and titles mean anything from them playing the same one button assistant ability dps classes for 20 years
Yea I was hoping you weren’t going to say that about R Sham.
Same with H Priest feels bad to run out and only be left with Flash Heal while everything else is on CD.
yeah idk.
i was really hoping to find that one healer class i enjoyed, to be able to carry games, get gladiator, and so i could feel achieved in game… but the truth is, healing is work. and 3v3 seems to be a huge rmt bracket that only people who are in the friend groups with ppl funneling mmr can climb.
Several players ive played with who are dps, somehow jumped from 2k to 2400, by trading up partners or by buying boosts and carries. Its pretty crazy.
Im considering retiring healer, only playing it for fun. Its way too sweaty in 3v3, especially when you only can play with randoms from lfg.
I think life would be much easier on one of these one button assistant dps classes.
I thought I had seen your final form but you just keep evolving.
yeah, i might just resubscribe for timewalking event just to level a highmountain tauren hunter, just so i can laugh at how easy the class is to play compared to healer for when cov specifically tries to rage bait in these forums, since all he plays is those 3 classes
I get it man, you’re in love. I don’t swing that way, no judgement, and am already spoken for. Also, unfortunately for you, my wife would break you mentally harder then this game did so I’d advise you give up now. You’re pretty good at giving up so you should be fine.
Healers, while being the harder role, have an easier time climbing the ladder. Mediocre healers will get picked up by much better dps players due to the lack of healers in general. You just suck and refuse to realize it’s only you that is holding you down.
Cov you need to make a Disc and get 2300 (or glad) to make this lunatic find someone else to blame for his shortcumings
Haha, na I have no intention of healing. I’m far too aggressive and want to hurt people rather then help them lol.
Damn, then make an alt hunter and only have the “single rotation” button bound to your bars and show Vel how far it would go if that’s truly what survival was
So play BM?
Woknroll panda monk gets my vote, hits proper!
Already started him ha! You be on this evening?