Who asked for this? Please an insight on your reward logic

I guess it’s a pathetic attempt making players visit Zaralek or FR if that matters.

lol.

Sure thing. So when we get one down, the rest despawn. :rofl: :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

So you get to wait a bit.
Won’t be years.

Still don’t care.

When you hit 10years come see me and we will talk about the respawn timers.

Not true at all. I watch my husband doing the rares in there, and can also see other people join in on kills.

Dude, you’re just arguing to argue. Ssshhhhh.

7 Likes

I suffer bad game design, so you should suffer the same treatment… :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

It’s definitely not EQ1 72 +/-12 hour timers, but they aren’t player friendly either.

1 Like

Fine.
Put them on a hyper respawn with 100 health.

Be a doll and bring me back about 3000 spores would you please?

4 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes

Glad to see you’ve missed the entire point of this thread with your usual nonsense.

5 Likes

Why do you keep bringing up this random achievement? Is this like the biggest brag you have achievement wise?

7 Likes

This is not about you.

I’m not understanding. The only reason to do content is to get gear rewards, and players shouldn’t care about other rewards, like cosmetics or pets? Those rewards aren’t really meant for players to work for or enjoy. So why do they exist, if the only right reason to play the game is chasing gear?

They spent resources to make this change.

You are making this up out of nothing.

With “old school” rewards?

So you actually want new players to spend the rest of the expansion camping rares, even though they may pop only one per day?

9 Likes

No
I’m pretty sure my 10,000 Daily Quests Completed is better than that one.
I also also helped Lubbins get his mojo back, so there’s that also.

I didn’t have to wait for rares to respawn for those though.

What you getting from FR/ZC rares thats useful besides mounts and pets?

You already said that new players shouldn’t be doing that content to get mounts and pets. I guess you don’t value those. Quite possibly there are lots of things currently in the game you do not value and think other people shouldn’t value them either. Or maybe you got yours and you want to screw over other players who want them to make your ordinary loot feel more FOMO to you.

Or maybe you just think that anyone who doesn’t play the game the way you think you should be able to make them play, anybody who wants what you have but shouldn’t get it because they don’t deserve it in your eyes, is doing life wrong and shouldn’t be playing the game.

4 Likes

I’m just gonna quote myself from the other thread:

14 Likes

They should just bomb the zone and close it off

If there is any logic at all behind this (and I have a hard time believing that there is) it is so incredibly flawed that my brain just can’t process it.

1 Like

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Reposting my comment from another thread.

Absolutely tone deaf, blizzard. Nobody asked for this. Ion Hazzikostas sits on the couch with Preach talking about respecting players and their time, and then you do this. Shameful. This change was discussed, agreed upon, put into practice, and made it to live servers. Multiple individuals and managers who had to green light this change.

Shameful.

6 Likes