Who are your favorite forum posters?

Is she still around or are you guys friends, if you don’t mind my asking? She gave me a TON of helpful advice (even gave me tips on how to RP and addons for it, so much info) when I first started coming around here and I’ve always thought she was a great person. I just haven’t seen her post in so long I figured she moved on.

She’s my friend in game, on Discord and in real life, more like a sister honestly but currently she’s not playing WoW at all and doesn’t have any plans on returning for the time being.

2 Likes

This sums it up

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

7 Likes

That is unfortunate, then :frowning: Like I said, always thought very highly of her. She is definitely missed. Thank you though, I appreciate the reply!

1 Like

sometimes me in a nutshell lol

2 Likes

I’ll let her know you said that as well, I’m talking to her in DM’s ATM anyhow so it’s easy to pass along the messages.

1 Like

Oh she’ll probably have no idea at all who I am, but I do thank you! I don’t know her well at all, she just left a great impression on me that I’ll always remember.

Double reply to you but she said she misses you and is sending you lots of hugs & many good wishes because she liked you a lot as well.

She also said she remembers you and it warms her heart to hear that since she doesn’t come to the forums very often anymore but was happy to help you with RP stuff and sorry that she doesn’t come to the forums anymore.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Favorite ?? bah

I hate everyone equally :rage:

6 Likes

I think celebrate got tired of all the trans talk and bounced out. I haven’t seen my favorite poster in months

2 Likes

same

5 Likes

Updoot for Satanic Hank.

“I sell Eternal Pain & Eternal Pain Accessories, I tell ya hwat.”

Luciferian Boomhauer:

“Man, I tell you what, Hank, ‘bout that-there dang ol’ Everlastin’ Torment, man. It’s like this, man. You like a balor demon stretchin’ ‘is wings deep down in that Lake of Fire, man an’ it gonna cause a glacier to crumble all the way in the Ninth Circle, man. Man, see like, you don’ even know man. When the dadgum, it’s like you born into the world man and you go to Hell — it’s like this: ashes in the fire, man - or like a dang ol’ death on the wind, man. You gon’ — it don matter, man - it’s not your job to shepherd souls, man. You know what I think man? It’s like the dang ol’ – they’re reapin’ what they sowed, man.”

5 Likes

reading through this thread made me sad

Most Liked

1. Chelleybee (192)
  2. Dreta (130)
  3. Gaahr (89)
  4. Ohmygodmyeyez (74)
  5. Grumbles (62)
  6. Hawkéns (51)

Most Liked By

1. Hawkéns (82)
  2. Dreta (78)
  3. Unian (57)
  4. Fairlight (53)
  5. Zurogrusel (50)
  6. Chelleybee (46)

I’d say Celebrate too, but learning who he actually is took a lot of the fun out of it for me.
And no, I won’t tell you who it is.

I’ll parse my hunter’s stats on here in a bit since I hardly ever post on Life anymore, tbh.

Hunter stuff
Fair warning, these are all arena regulars, with one exception

Most Liked By

1. Scærcrow (54)
  2. Eldrethana (33)
  3. Bramot (22)
  4. Spacewaifuu (21) ← Permabanned lmfao
  5. Covlol (21)
  6. Felwaffle (21)

Most Liked

1. Kennie (Also known as Jayne most recently but he’s got like 8 warriors) (133)
  2. Covlol (73)
  3. Exalter (70)
  4. Seratox (59)
  5. Scærcrow (58)
  6. Bramot (57)
1 Like

how do we find this stuff out? also glad to see i’m not on any lists. that way i can steal draenei in peace.

I think celebrate got tired of all the trans talk and bounced out. I haven’t seen my favorite poster in months

trying to read his posts gave me a headache.

2 Likes

Oh gods I hope they’re not me

1 Like

Your forum profile page. Click your character icon, the click on summary (3rd option right under your picture). Bottom of the page.

Or click my link :wink:

But you’re still one of my favourite forum nutcases :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If I were clever enough I’d do a “boomhauer reciting the satanic tenets” lol

1 Like

it doesn’t show the list of liked posters though.