Who are your favorite forum posters?

As interesting as Honeybowl is, I can never tell what is her intent lel. So I usually don’t like her post.

no i don’t care its not a big deal. well that sounds about right then.

Ok, just wanted to make sure. Thanks :slight_smile:

its probably to do with a cache error in my profile.

1 Like

It may just be the forums being wonky in general. Like how some names are listed twice on basically everyone’s summaries, I don’t think that’s a normal thing either but I honestly don’t scope profiles enough to know for sure.

that guy?

what happened to his other posting character? the one with red hair?

To be fair, it shows they’ve given way more total, just isn’t displaying right for some reason on the individual count, I think. Sorry I had missed this when you replied so I came back for ya. I myself, though, am absolutely terrible at giving out likes lol. I’m trying to get better though!

Celebrate? That one isn’t the real Celebrate, we’ve no idea who it is.

3 Likes

The real Celebrate is from the Whitemane server.

1 Like

I tend to forget about likes most of the time tbh. I just reply. I feel bad now. I have someone on both my “most likes given to” and “most likes received by” chart but the “given” is 3 and the “received” is 75 lol…

1 Like

No thats imposter not real

Heh! Glad to hear it. I’m happy she’s doing well.

1 Like

Rosenivy, Briselody, Mortis, Caelin, Grumbles and Kaurmine . :slight_smile: (the latter 2 aren’t in my most liked, i’m just throwing these two out here because they also have great takes, as well as cookies.)

As well Rhielle/Thallia (which those two are my first/second most liked. Mainly because she has great takes as well.

That and we tend to use the same emoji… Only she doesn’t overuses it like i do. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There’s probably more, but i can’t remember at the moment.

3 Likes

is there a way to fix the most liked list?

No they didn’t. Quit spreading lies underneath my name you little imposter.

14 Likes

Rookie numbers

Actually nvm that’s around the same as me. Scrooges.

2 Likes

There are quite a few people I’m fond of as far as posting and opinions are concerned - some not even mentioned here even though they’re quite active and I enjoy their posts immensely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You would make my list if I made one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I always notice when you pop in. I take my Dwarf brethren seriously.

2 Likes

Myself, baby.

1 Like