Who are these Dungeons made for?

I did one mythic dungeon at the start of the season and that was all it took for me to hate mythic+ this season. Wasn’t any fun to heal and “getting good” isn’t going to make it any more enjoyable to me. Blizz promised they would lower the spike damage on mythic+ and they did the opposite.

1 Like

Spike damage is the lowest it’s been in seasons, and if it does occur it’s significantly less frequent now.

Healers and tanks are leaving in mass. I’m getting friend invites to tank keys and I’m still in leveling gear.

DPS are so desperate they’ll take anybody even me who hates keys this season and have stuck to leveling alts. Blizz failed

2 Likes

I don’t know why everyone’s worried about it. If M+ is tuned where a bunch of people are quitting, it will be addressed by next season. If it isn’t, those of us not doing them right now (myself included) will just have to either try harder, or find a new game.

Go do some Delves/raiding, take a season off, whatever.

2 Likes

Ok bud, we get it, you are really skilled at wow.

Not one of the posters of your ilk can post anything that cant be summed up with ‘get good’.

2 Likes

I mean… that’s largely the problem here. Keys aren’t massively overtuned to the point of being nigh impossible, you complainers just refuse to adjust. Ran a +6 Ara-kara yesterday on my Devoker alt, tried giving someone advice on the last boss since they were repeatedly dying and none of it sank in, they even tried blaming the healer after getting sucked in and 1 shot.

Simply too used to the old, far too forgiving system.

Healthy in name, Healthy in mindset.

1 Like

But if speaking about difficulty, you’ll need a frame of reference.

I just really like this xpac, man. I think with the addition of solo queue rated Blitz (rated solo shuffle already existing), and Delves that things like M+ can be tuned wherever people want them and the more casual players (like me) still has plenty to do. Even when I was doing mythic track keys I didn’t bother to max my gear, I would just play until I got where I wanted to be and that was the season, so I don’t know what the big deal is personally when I’m getting basically free heroic raid gear from Delves.

If that’s not enough content for people, then normal and heroic raiding are always doable by basically anyone (and world content is even sort of decent right now). I don’t see the harm in keeping mythic raiding, KSH+, and arena exclusively for people who want more of a challenge. And if Blizzard finds they don’t have enough of an exclusive player base to support this stuff, then by next season I’ll be able to faceroll to another KSH, so just seems like a non-issue.

1 Like

This has been an odd thread.
I don’t see a lot wrong with the current dungeons. Was just going to say there are a few changes they did to older dungeons that can be extra punishing with no counter play. Mostly in Siege, but others as well. Things that use to be dodge mechanics got turned into group unavoidable damage. Not sure I think that’s a great change. Other wise, meh.

I’m not sure if this would effect it but I have a setting on called “show only achievements for this character”. Maybe it’s something like that? I do it so people can see what I’ve done with what toon.

On a side note, I have never wanted to quit a M+ season more than now. Even trying to get through +5s is absolutely mind boggling rough. KSM easy pz in other seasons but this one is just annoying. Everything feels so overtuned and healing just feels horrid.

2 Likes

Do you heal?

You mean the system more people engaged with? M+ infinitely scales, meaning ppl who want a challenge will always eventually find one. Now its different, because the rewards progress changed for the worst and you cant seem to understand that. You think people are either complete noobs or elites, and when theres most of players exactly right between these 2 types you constantly **** on. You argue the same way, its 0 or 1 for you, nothing else. Thanks for also proving my point.

1 Like

Not at all, but please keep victimizing yourself if it makes you feel better.

You’re spot on with that, the real challenge starts at +12 where communication is everything. Before +12 you can honestly brute force it with bare minimum defensive and utility usage.

The changes are only for the worst for people who refuse to put an iota of effort into learning, the people above that (the majority, not just the elites) are doing just fine with the “new” system, which really is not new at all, they simply cut out the useless key levels that did nothing but waste the majorities time.

There are 11 levels of difficulty in dungeons now, plenty of room for each level of player skill for them to enjoy. Rewards only changed for the worst for you and “so many” others because they aren’t as easily accessible as the welfare Vault in Dragonflight. Want that shiny KSM mount or the Mythic armor particles on all your tiers colours? Put the effort in and improve.