Who are these Dungeons made for?

refer to this. Going over everything It is entirely possible the profile is not showing everything.

I truly, truly do not care if it’s made up or not. Going on a derail to tell someone they’re only a Masters in a degree and not a PHD is just silly to me.

I believe it was a case of just refusing to believe people saying they wanted something easier and deciding to do the opposite of what either side wanted to please no one.

It’s what happened when they turned LFR from personal loot to group loot because guilds wanted the option for master loot and they decided to do neither.

It’s going to eventually be fixed, not this season though.

This person is the type to derail a thread if you typod a word, or used the incorrect one. They are trying to justify their troll nature by saying “lying” and “discredit”.

If Blizzard, or any game forums did moderations. They would be quickly removed, and they know it. Skirting rules to make everyone elses experiences worse with the product. They will always find a problem. Always. Without ever contributing.

3 Likes

Wow profile yes, but not rio. I used multiple forms of evidence to ensure it’s not a blind accusation.

It’s intellectually dishonest to compare a typo, which is accidental, to you fabricating an entire story for personal gain.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Ignore that guy. Hes one of the biggest trolls on these forums

1 Like

Right… cause calling out bad actors with proof is trolling. You coming in here without saying anything on topic just to call me a troll… is trolling.

1 Like

Says who, you? Sôsari has a wealth of information with experience to back it up that people like you and others here could learn from. Troll is far from it.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I’ve never read anything from Sosari like you described. Seems like a pretty straight forward person IMO

1 Like

Straight forward person, who has yet to make any comment towards the topic at hand. All they have done is derailed, stalked, and been bitter. A typical, perpetual, online person. If my experience is an 8 instead of a 10. It is still more than enough to have a discussion on the topic, which was my intention. But, this “troll” wont allow it. Tip fedora, and push glasses up nose, to prove they are smart, they are right. Still, without contribution to any topic. Not to even say they are right, that is their personality. Which I wish, Blizz would moderate.

If they wanted to challenge my experience, that is fine. Do so after talking about the topic. But they don’t, they refuse too. They find a small conceived flaw, and they bite it, chew it, like a starved dog with a bone. They are the problem, sadly. You cannot reason a person out of a position they didn’t reason into. Their first step. Stalk. Not talk about the topic, discuss it, argue it. First step. Stalk. Belittle the other person, even for a topic they hold no interest in.

1 Like

These dungeons are made for the sweaties. I’ve got two people on ignore. It’s made the forums much easier to look through.

1 Like

In the realm of Azeroth, where legends are spun,
Lurks a player named Sosari, always ready for fun.
With a click and a clack, in the forums they thrive,
A master of trolling, keeping arguments alive.

But do not fear, day or night,
Sosari will be there, to argue and fight.
Doesn’t matter the topic, or quest you are on,
Sosari will blame YOU, for ruining your own fun!

5 Likes

I’ve explained why I didn’t bother.

Wow, you didn’t read, did you? You’re only pointing out how you feel rather than seeing for what it is, that you lied about your experience so people would listen to what you wanted to say. I suggest you go back and read Sôsari’s comments and set aside your feelings.

2 Likes

WoW isn’t hard, so yes, you’re ruining your own fun.

It is alright to be annoyed. The dungeons are very frustrating this Season. I am sure by mid season most of the dungeons will get nerfed down. Usually in time for the next E-Sport event.

m+ in general just feels like a slog these days. The difficulty curve is so high that pugging just isn’t rewarding. I just feel like I’m wasting my time more often than not. Haven’t even bothered going past a +2, probably won’t get involved at all.

2 Likes

Yup, there are about 3-4 of them, always the same posters. Its the first time ive ever used the ignore function on the forum. They are bad actors.

Onto the topic, the question is valid, I feel blizz is driving many ppl away from M+, a ‘pillar’ of end game mode.

3 Likes

The only thing driving people away is their inability and/or unwillingness to learn. Keys don’t really have a big wall until you hit +12s.

Blizzard adjusting keys where failing mechanics repeatedly means key failure is good. Force the quality of player up so we don’t get seasons like DF S3/4 where you could die and wipe constantly and still +2 anything creating the whinging players that we now have who feel entitled to have Myth track loot.

1 Like