Who’s coming back

Hi it’s been a nice few months if dragon is next expansion I may come back how is everyone!!!

11 Likes

The (Lion) king returns!

4 Likes

We all come back, in the end.
We’re addicted to it, for all the good and ill that entails.

I sit in the dust of memories and remember past glories, and lament the changing tides of time.

I have literally become an elf.

12 Likes

I reserved the name Gigan for dragon expac because MechaGodzilla doesn’t fit and Destroyah is taken.

I also have Deafwing but that’s been collecting dust since Cata.

HI Gwyneth. Welcome back!

3 Likes

I haven’t taken ol’ Rygalastraz for a spin since Cataclysm.
May be time for the bumbling Red to trip over his own two feet (He’s not used to two feet!) once again.

Preemptively so. If the expansion looks gross I’m not coming back, and definitely not until it drops. We shall see maybe tomorrow!!!

Thank u tho !!!

I’m really hoping it is dragon themed, one it could be cool, and two because our realm name is made for it!

I’m also hoping to my guild back up and going for it, because that would really be the icing on the cake! even if the guild has nothing to do with dragons lol

2 Likes

Damnit. Norman is ahead of the game on this one…

Must check what Kaiju names aren’t taken…

2 Likes

Am I coming back?

I hope so. I am very sincere when I say that I WANT to love WoW like I used to. I sincerely hope Shadowlands is just a dark chapter of an otherwise great game.

7 Likes

they better be advertising some absolutely fantastic gameplay and features if i am taking that sixty dollar buy in

i am not paying for a buy in and a subscription for a game if it is not absolutely amazing

cross faction anything i freakin please or otherwise i am not in, because i have friends i want to play with from horde side and there is zero reason to play if we cannot play the characters we want to

also naga new race when

1 Like

I’ve thought about it and…no.

Even if I had any faith in the storyline, I realize I’ve grown really tired of the routine of Blizzard’s gameplay. I’m tired of logging in and only having chores to do because there’s no groups, no solo content and no PvP worth doing–but I have to do them because I’ll fall behind otherwise.

11 Likes

I came back w/ the MS buyout, mostly messing around on alts and doing the Mage Tower etc.

Given the reception of SL and the backlash from the lawsuit – and how they’re already breaking some of that emergency glass – I’m recklessly optimistic.

Not for the story but for… the stuff, yeah.

i’m waiting for the squeakquel at this point because WoW is overdue for it

2 Likes

I want to come back, but will not do so until we know more than just the theme and highlights. I’m not interested in the endless grind and I want hunters to be fun again.

3 Likes

I’m not coming back but I hope that everyone who does has fun!

These days you gotta take what simple pleasures you can and rejuvenate your spirits with it!

4 Likes

i think i will wait another few expansions again, maybe play wrath classic if they ever decide to come out with that

i just have the feeling this expansion will not be magnificent

I feel this hard even though I’m still subbed. I gave up on the treadmill and have decided to just play my own way, ignoring whatever doesn’t catch my fancy. I don’t have enough time in the day to care about Blizzard’s boring end game.

It might be hopeful fantasizing, but I hope the success of Breath of the Wild, Elden Ring and Classic WoW teach Blizzard that they can return to the open world roots of just plopping us down in an interesting place and saying “go adventure,” and let the playerbase figure out the optimal route instead of hand holding us through it. I can dream.

4 Likes

I would love to have you back but if not, that is ok. I still wish you well!

1 Like

The bar is pretty high for me since my hard drive is down to like 100 GB of what I consider to be “flexible” space, and I’d have to uninstall either Apex Legends or FFXIV to reinstall WoW.

I need a big, shiny RP feature from this reveal. A new race that looks cool is my absolute bare minimum.

1 Like