Whitemane era cluster locked!

leave my chinese friends alone, till the last few weeks mana pots have been 11 gold each for the last 18 months

2 gold is far more reasonable

3 Likes

The fact they still haven’t said a word goes to show how little they care about Classic Era.

1 Like

Oof, that hurts.

1 Like

Put it back where it belongs blizz, its the only reason why i subbed. Without classic era then theres no more wow for me ffs

1 Like

Does Blizzard want private servers? Cause this is how to do it…

8 Likes

Yea so the people handling support tickets have no clue, I asked and they said none of those servers are currently assigned to be closed for character creation.

I am hoping this is a glitch of some sort.

if it is because a fresh announcement why are you keeping people from enjoying Era until then? If you don’t want people playing on the servers what is the point of keeping them?

I have 4 days left on my Sub ,wondering I a should keep it going because I wanted more classic since retail isn’t really fun , however the idea of no one new coming in sort of defeats it , i got my char but still its not good knowing they did that move

Posting in a thread

3 Likes

Thats legitimately bad luck

Excellent analogy. Done right as retail is failing and they have nothing left in the barrel. Its corporate shameless suicide

Pvp is lame.

Maybe for horde. Mankrik is the most popular cluster on Era.

2 Likes

If you’re bad at it, yeah

always profound when coming from someone on the ruling faction of a megaserver
(not you but others)

I love heading to STV with my mix of r14 and Naxx gear for all the FRESH meat. licks lips

All those plump little level 30-40s just hoppin off the zeppelin or crossing the zoneline from Duskwood. XP gains running through their heads, not a care in the world. Then…

ZAP :zap: Falling to the ground like a piece of burnt toast, a ball of lightning from the shamans hands, greeting the newcomers.

A snicker and evil grin creep up the orcs face like a twisted grinch.

“Thatll show em to show up in MY jungle.”

4 Likes

not even close. I was checking them earlier today for population. Ashkandi, Mankrik, Pagle, Westfall, and Windseeker is not bigger thanAnathema, Arcanite Reaper, Bigglesworth, Blaumeux, Fairbanks, Kurinnaxx, Rattlegore, Smolderweb, Thunderfury, and Whitemane. Not even close.

It’s kind of funny. I had two “Census takers” on that cluster, that I recently deleted and now the go along and lock it. Well, I don’t like crowds anyway.

THEY don’t get that most players prefer a crowded server because the activities that they do are instanced so the crowds do not negatively impact their game play.

There is still tons of room on the 2 East Coast PvP servers and there is cross realm PvP so you will be able to enjoy the benefits of the larger ERA population.

BUT please, please, no more people on Thalnos.

translation i ruin other peoples fun because that’s what’s fun for me cause i’m not a very good person.

6 Likes

Leveling in an environment where wpvp exist is actually really fun