White/Black Cheetah

Has anyone found where to obtain this new cheetah coloration yet? This is for 9.2.5.

4 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/400x/72758490.jpg

I haven’t heard about any new cheetah options for 9.2.5. I must have overlooked that. Anyone have a link?

ht tps://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/64983-new-druid-travel-form-color-variation-added-in-patch-925/

2 Likes

Interesting.

Also am very curious because I was really looking forward to it. I hope it made it in.

Figured it might be from inscription but I don’t see it in my unlearned

2 Likes

Just looking through the customization database file, and it appears it wasn’t added. :cry:

1 Like

Way to get my hopes up Blizz ;( it needs to be added! It was a pretty form to match the Glory of the Legion hero feral (Balance of Power row) tint!

2 Likes

They really need a cheetah form that looks like a real cheetah. Ocelot form looks great, but it’s not a cheetah.

3 Likes

I don’t think it was implemented. Maybe it might get added in Dragonflight, or it’s just cut content.

Agreed /10 char

I much preferred the old cheetah form not sure why they took it away and gave us this other form.

They reworked it without a goal of making it look like a cheetah. It really needed a rework. But they should have made it look like a real cheetah, with animation like a real cheetah.

Nooo. I was looking forward to it too.

4 Likes

You may add this to the list of druid forms for which Bliz completes the art, but then neglects to add to the game.

Are you sayin they… dare I say …. Scraped it?

But…

More likely they are so unorganized and mismanaged that they forgot someone even did the recolor.

I’m so sad. I was looking forward to it.

I think they scrapped it. /sad face It was cool looking too.

I also wonder why they couldn’t allow people to use the original cheetah too. Options are nice.

2 Likes

So, I don’t know if I’m trippin or what. But I saw someone in game with the white cheetah travel form. I didn’t message or bother to remember the players name, so sad news there. I had just assumed that I’d get on the old Google and find out how to get it and be done with it, but I’ve been searching for info daily and have nothing to show for it. Is there something else in the game using that same skin, or a toy perhaps that it could have been?

3 Likes

Is it a toy? Or has the source for the mark just not made its way to the interweb? If it is, in fact, just a toy then that is more of a waste than a pedigree cat at a dog show.