White dotted line on terrain

I have a 13 inch m1 mbp and on some terrain I see a dotted white line. An example is here:

imgur.com/a/VZqPWei

You have to zoom in to see it clearly. Has anyone seen this or know of a setting that might make it go away? I’ve tinkered with a few of the settings and cannot seem to find one that triggers it. Maybe a bug? Thanks.

3 Likes

You can create links that we can copy and past into our browers by enclosing the full link inside ` marks like this:

imgur.com/a/VZqPWei

This is what it looks like as typed into this post:

`imgur.com/a/VZqPWei`

Stopped playing the game for this reason. I have the same issue (M1Pro chip). Those dotted lines are an eye sore breaking the game fantasy.

Blizzard is too slow in providing support and updates for Mac. Apple made some great updates on Metal3 and MetalFx. Meanwhile, Blizzard hasn’t said a word about any updates.

2 Likes

I have the same issue M1 Pro MacBook Pro user. Been playing this game for years with Macs never had this issue.

2 Likes

Have a new Mac Mini with M2 Pro chip and I’m seeing the issue as well. The game runs amazingly well despite this glitch in the graphics.

Yeah this glitch affects all apple silicon GPUs, not sure what cause is. I’ve also reported it but since mac support is so massively limited, it’s for devs to get time to look at serious issues, let alone minor ones like this.

Thanks for confirming. It’s a shame because the game (both Retail and Classic) run really smoothly otherwise.

It’s been a year and a half and this issue still persists. Between no Diablo IV on Mac and the recent Microsoft acquisition, I’d be surprised if this ever gets fixed at this point.