Whisperwind Alliance Reconnections

Hey guys.
Played Human Warrior named Dojo all throughout Vanilla.
First Guild was Sacred Ascendants which then Merged with Divine Light, afterwards i moved onto Either Lethal Synergy or Prodigy (i forget).
People i remember Being Guilded with in SA were Kerwing (NE Drood), Narsill (guild Leader/Priest), Verrtigo (Human Paladin/Got our guilds Sulfuras Hand of Rag), Belotibby (Gnome Mage), Bluedrak (NE Priest), Warbeast (warrior), Tendrall (warrior), We had a grand Marshal NE Hunter in our guild who’s name i cant remember, WxGuard (Dwarf Pally), Slaatje (Mage). I was Friends with a NE Rogue who had thunderfury Named Briianna.
I recognize Alot of names here, what a blast from the past. If anyone remembers me or more members of my guild it would be cool to ehar some more names and jog my memory lol.

Hey man I remember Briianna too :slight_smile:
If you scroll up to my post near the top #13 you can check out some raid screenshots from LS, A60, and Prodigy with the unit frames shown. It might jog your memory.

Crimson - Ne Druid, what servers are people gonna be playing on?

2 Likes

haha to this day i still remember you and ashy saying in your yodas voice “take it in the butt you must” over ventrillo hahaha.

1 Like

I know you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seeing some nostalgic names/guilds!

Seerah, Gnome mage

I was in Silverblades all(?) through Vanilla, then made a guild with a couple of friends (wish I could remember its name still :roll_eyes:) before transferring to Silvermoon.

Tobin - Pretty Magicians/Action Nine News

Eventually rolled hunter with stalk and kill on Dalvengyr -> Elune -> Sargeras.

Now I just race and dodge bads on bicycles.

http ://www.instagram.com/dorkeugene

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MK00db3VuU

1 Like

Sparksworn - Korthas, his alt Axle, and Rumplestump are all still active on Whisperwind (we’re in the same guild), if you want to try to contact them in game. Not sure if they are planning on playing classic, but there’s been a bit of discussion in guild and some of us who want to play classic are reserving names on Pagle (alliance).

Hello Dave, Reach, Toeclamp/Axelgrease! Of course I remember everyone. Believe it or not, Prodigy still exists on Dalv and I’ve been the GM for a while (automatically gives it). I log in every few months or so and see old names that haven’t logged in for 7 years and wipe the dust off some things. Michael #14763

What up, guys!

It is I; your Human Priest Main! Mythiasis! Exalted/Oasis 4 life!

What is happenin, Yuk!

You gonna help me get Anathema again?

Actually, we have a work group that are on Stalag. Though we may hop to a newer server at launch.

1 Like

Looks like I’m making an alt on Mankrik then.

Priest main again? Hells yeah!

1 Like

Alurna - Human Paladin
Allyce - NE Rogue

Started on this server. Leveled and played with Danktank and several others I can’t remember the names of. Eventually guild transferred to Azjol-Nerub, but we started raiding here on Whisperwind. I remember doing at least MC and some of BWL before transfer. Some other names I can remember from this time are Keiran, Thoradrin, and Tibodus. Any of yall playing classic?

I feel like guild had a different name on Whisperwind than it did on Azjol-Nerub, but on AN we were Agents of the Kirin Tor.

*Also posted in Azjol-Nerub.

Fizle, gnome mage, going horde this round tho

In this thread: people I haven’t thought about in years.

I played Hotspur from launch til my computer died during Naxx. During that time period I was in Cereal Killers, was the raid leader for Aberration, then was just another paladin in A9N. I started up again about nine months into TBC and switched my main to my rogue Iroquois at that time. I played through til the middle of LK raiding with A9N and then with Mythic, and then I quit until Legion came out. I came back and picked up my rogue again and raided with AnduriL, but someone had taken my name in the meantime, so I had to rename him Landlubber. I quit again shortly after BFA came out to go to grad school. I probably won’t play classic, I just had to drop by and give a shoutout to Tobin and Chomsky and Bumblebee and Zimeroski and everyone else from the guilds I was in.

-Spur

3 Likes

Dojo, i remember you. Lots of names there are a blast from the past

Helmhammer reporting for duty. Who this be?

Helmhammer here, was co-GM of Warlord Legion with my brother Rekoj for a long time before we merged with Divine Light. I think the last guild I was in before TBC was Gale of Destruction.

Some names I remember are Auris, Helana, Sickone, Jorly, Laihine (sp?), Krigare, Lucifire and Katsui. Shoot me a message if any of you old Warlord Legion peeps see this!

Holy crap! Its Yuk himself! Never thought id see you again!

Krigare here. I remember a lot of the names in this thread. Talk about a walk down memory lane. Strongstyle#11301 ifn ya wanna hit me up. Me and some old heads are gonna be on Atiesh alliance.