Whiners Rejoice!

Yet now the forum is full of “it’s not fair that Blizzard released BGs early! Classic is dead!”

Yes, so different.

2 Likes

Im ready for BG’s. The content i wanted in the first place. Raids were to tide me over till then. And will be the place i go for chances at certain pieces of gear.

they’ll probably drop those expansions late 2020 get ready for p6 here we come!

oh shut up, world pvp is a broken, abusive nightmare and you know it.

Would you like to get all 40 members full BiS before BWL? Sounds boring.

1 Like

Meanwhile, people who think they’re better than everyone else will continue posting stuff like this without understanding their argument.

BGs being released shortly after honor is how it played out originally as well.

I don’t see anything about BWL.

1 Like

Amen.

yea, bg’s is whatever. i dont care. they could’ve coasted while releasing bgs. but the game isnt ready for naxx yet. but it doesnt matter we gotta roll phases out before shadowlands.

Haha. Your so bent about shadow lands. Just dontplay it if it bothers you.

https://www.wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=106144&region=eu

If you don’t care about BGs, why do you seem so upset that they are being released early?

Yeah…that’s the post I’m quoting.

I don’t see BWL mentioned.

He’s a horde on Herod. You already know the answer : /

because they’re pushing phase two out before a month even passed via releasing bwl early 2020. why drop time into a game when it’ll be done and over with so they can roll out shadowlands

led us down to the most popular MMO by a long shot for 15 consecutive years?

sounds good.

1 Like

That would be nice, but I doubt it. Sorry that FP camping won’t be as plentiful. Suppose you’ll have to test the waters in an environment where both sides have equal numbers. Best of luck

It’s right here:

I think people are lumping the two together, though. BWL might not release until late march, and it would still be “early 2020”.

1 Like

No but CRBG’s certainly drove one of the nails into the coffin.

I think he’s just mad that shadowlands will kill off classic for good when it comes out. To think classic is anything other than a stop-gap between bfa and shadowlands is laughable.

1 Like

Hemorrhage players is laughable.

And as far as playing the game you paid for, you paid for it, chose pvp realm, yet don’t like what’s happening on a pvp realm. There’s nothing done against the ToS, you have no ground to stand on with your complaint other than you don’t like it.

You made your bed, lie in it, don’t come here trying to force change because of your decisions.