Classic Content Unlocking in December

Everyone assuming BWL will come out sooner just because BGs dude… how do you figure?

It’s not too fast, AV and WSG were released before BWL.

No. Blizz has the numbers that tell them exactly what’s happening on every realm. There must have been severe declines in minority faction daily users. They’re trying to stop the bleeding. The forum posts exacerbate the problem by advertising it but they’re not the main reason.

6 Likes

Hahahahaha absolutely DELICIOUS horde tears crying about BGs being released soon. Sorry, but Blizzard knows what they’re doing.

6 Likes

People are barely geared through MC rn, there are loads of guilds still trying to get off the ground now that everyone has hit 60. Splitting gear between 40 people takes months of raiding.

7 Likes

People talking about things releasing faster: anticipating new content is easier when it’s actually new content.

I don’t think Naxx should take 3 years, but I also don’t think it should take 8 months.

BGs being released helps critical gameplay problems

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.4.0

Release (US)

19 April 2005

PvP Honor System

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.5.0

Release (US)

7 June 2005

Battlegrounds arrive!

WOW look at how far apart these two patches were. It’s like you people who cry about pacing regarding BGs didn’t even do their homework.

The difference is extremely minimal than in the past.

2 Likes

You spelled Horde wrong. They are the ones that need a full raid to farm 1 alliance. Congrats on getting more content rushed out.

I guess you “win.”

2 Likes

So it’s moreso you wanting TBC than you complaining about pacing?

Fair enough if so.

LOL you mad that wPvP will be dead come December 10th? Stop crying. It’s almost as if BGs happened on a PvP server :wink:

6 Likes

This is extremely disappointing. But I’m really not surprised. You guys have changed so much since Vanilla thru Wrath. After Wrath, the culture has gone down the drain. Now we’re just getting forcefed content in a fraction of the time we had to enjoy during Vanilla, just to appease the no lifing streamers and their cronies and get Classic out of the way in time for Shadowlands. The main body of players who are playing wow are there vets who played years ago. We aren’t kids anymore and have lives, families and responsibilities. We can’t live on the game like we did when we were living at home 15 years ago for 12+ hrs a day. The pressure to get to 60 is hard on everyone and now we must push extra hard to remain competitive with the no lifers. By the time we are enjoying the end game content, something else is coming up. There’s us so much to do in game already, but those with ADHD are the ones getting the bone while the faithful are getting screwed. Why tighten the timeline on us so quickly? Very disappointing.

6 Likes

Imagine people complaining about PvP on a PvP server. The horde are a bunch of crybabies.

1 Like

How dare you post real facts! I choose to believe the level 110-120s whining about how everything is too soon!

5 Likes

Yeah, change sooooooooooooooo much.

lol.

I’m shocked, the dominate faction doesn’t want BG’s so they can continue to farm Flight Paths? Shocked.

4 Likes

Well, everyone seems to have their own personal definition of “casual”.

My take is you’re probably not casual if you’re playing over 2 hours every single day.

You think most people play Classic more than a part-time job?

3 Likes

Absolutely. It’s actually sad how much horde is crying about BGs happening on a PvP server.

4 Likes

Thats your servers fault, not mine. My server is 50/50 and its amazing

1 Like

Wow, what a dumb company. They’re so reactive now. If only they had been proactive and smartly managed the server populations this mess would have never happened. Shame. This was once a great company.

3 Likes

wPVP is dead right now… battlegrounds could not happen sooner, get these filthy casuals out of my 55+ zones so i can duel in peace.

1 Like

Just bring TBC already :3