Which team you rooting for in MDI?

Personally, I’m cheering for that Prot War/Rdru/WW/double Outlaw team. What about you?

2 Likes

MDI = melee dps invitational

3 Likes

Any team without METHOD in the name.

Preferably one from the USA

3 Likes

I don’t even know what MDI stands for.

Mostly Druids Invited

5 Likes

For Method team, both of them and once again both are in the final.

Im happy and who doesn’t like it can cry me a river.

I saw a team running only one rogue instead of two! Wow! Such an innovative and brave comp, I hope they win!

1 Like

JB JB JB! Open shirt plz

1 Like

I want Method EU to win. I really got hooked on watching the MDI even though it’s not something I ever thought I would find interesting.

1 Like

I was not really interested in the MDI but I didn’t want to be out of the loop … Until i saw the Shrine skip involving Feather Fall to the first boss, with a Shroud.

1 Like

Its not really that fun to watch as it was back in Legion. Locked in mirror comps and the same exact strategies get boring to watch very quickly.

1 Like

That’s my feelings too. Loved Legion MDI because at least there was some differences. But if a BFA group doesn’t have 2 rogues, protwarr, and rdruid, then it’s a shock.

2 Likes

While i 100% agree on the fact that class diversity is severally lacking, lets not pretend this doesn’t happen in raids. I would encourage you to check the current comps for CoS Mythic.

It happens much less often in raids.

This has been the comp in M+ for an entire season now. When raids get this imbalanced, Blizzard hotfixes them (hotfix nerf already applied to shadow priests after 1 week of new raid). But M+ is apparently unimportant enough to wait until the next full content patch for fixes.

2 Likes

NPCs.

I want to see all teams DNF.

Let the dungeon win.

Implying there was more diversity in the legion MDI by some wide margin.

1 Like

You know what I would like to see? Every team using a different comp and failing incredibly, just so some idiots in the forums can be happy.
This isn’t social justice 101. It’s a competition. If you think another comp will work, maybe you should put in the work and prove it.

1 Like

Way to completely miss the point.

1 Like

I feel like most people’s point is more their own ravings, not really a desire matched by reality.

1 Like

I mean their point is obviously that class balance leaves a lot to be desired.