Which rewards are most prestigious to you?

You can still get 5 of the DF season 2 & 3 Elite Pieces by defeating Sark and Fyrakk on heroic, it’s a hell of a grind requiring you to make 5 of the same class and beating Sark and Fyrakk on each one.

If they continue to keep this Vendor throughout TWW people will be able to farm Elite sets even after the season is over

1. r1 titles :1st_place_medal:
  2. gladiator titles when they were % cut off :person_fencing:
  3. gladiator mounts :dracthyr_a1:
  4. elite PvP transmogs from seasons with nostalgic value or that look really cool :tshirt:
  5. ZG mount you cant get anymore :dragon:
  6. challenge mode set :jeans:
  7. dark shaman set before MOP timerunner thing gave them for free :new_moon:

i’d be pretty sad if old elite pvp mogs were given out to anyone, but if they were used somehow to benefit the pvp community and increase participation or the reward structure, i wouldnt mind seeing them come back especially as recolors. if you could farm like “gladiator viscious saddles” from queueing a ton at 2400+ and then turn those in for an old elite set, :man_shrugging:

Rank 1 titles for pvp and pve for sure nothing is better in this game than getting a title that lets others know you are 0.01 of the player base at your specific game mode.

I mean, it’s really simple. Is this an actual question. If it has been like 6 years since that raid was current content. Of course, when I’m like 30 levels past that, I’m going to get it. Mythic Raiders still get to keep the cool looking mythic tier anyway for when it’s relevant and people will ask them where they got it. Playing a dk from Wod is way different from playing one in DF. I mean the gameplay is way different just from SL to DF.

If something is advertised as time sensitive, which pvp has always been, it should remain so.

If blizzard wants to change that, they’ll need to communicate as such.

As someone who’s mainly pvp’d throughout my inconsistent time playing this game, pvp rewards have always been time sensitive and I don’t think I’d ever want that to change.

The only real answer is PvP rating rewards. Because PvE stuff you can generally either get carried, or it never gets removed and becomes easier to get over time. PvP rating rewards you actually have to be somewhat good at and are being removed all the damn time.

Any PvE reward? I sleep on. If it’s nice and I like it I’ll work towards it eventually, but I won’t be impressed by anyone who has it past, like, 2 weeks of it being released. PvP rating rewards, though? I don’t even PvP and I’ll be impressed by anyone with a gladiator mount from just about any season.

What vendor? What elite sets?

The legendary Weapon.

I didn’t play WoW’s gold era but they told me stories about how the guild decide one worthy player who will carry the legendary weapon and proudly represent the strength of his clan.

Those days when guild names were almost characters last names.

When you saw a guild player carrying a legendary weapon and you knew you were going to have a blast.

Unfortunately I didn’t live through that era, but I love the stories they tell about it.

I like my book mount but I’m sure there will be an easy to obtain participation trophy recolour for everyone soon.

Most proud of my s12 glad mount

Titles are okay, but I think it’s:

Mounts > weapon illusion enchants > transmog > titles > achievements.

I’d have put titles behind mounts if gladiator was back to a % rating and not a flat rating. But for people earning r1 glad titles, I’d put those ahead of mounts

None are, and they shouldn’t be, because none had requirements to be earned by yourself at a specific time frame. Everything they keep bringing back or leaving ways for people to get things in a differently scaled way, no?

1 Like

Honestly, they need to get over themselves and stop being so delusional. I’ve not ran into a single person that gave a crap what transmog somebody was wearing beyond “Oh, that looks cool.” Nobody cares anymore, and they haven’t since TBC.

1 Like

In the Zaralek Caverns there’s an NPC Called Norzko the Proud who you can turn in your Draconic Mark of Mastery to either receive Heroic piece from Season 2 or an Elite set Piece, i forgot what the vendor for season 3 was called though, he’s somewhere in the emerald dream though near the raid.

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or if it’s intended but you’re still able to get the Draconic Mark of Mastery by either clearing aberrus on heroic or just killing Sark on heroic, can’t remember which one, most people wouldn’t do this grind unless they really want some of the elite pieces since it requires you to level 5 of the same class to 70 and then clearing aberrus so you can get a Draconic Mark of Mastery on each toon

What title would be most precious to me? Would be a gladiator title. I care more about PVP than anything else… I haven’t gotten gladiator yet and it’s my goal.

When I see someone with hand of a’dal, I don’t think anything.
When I see a shiny cool mog, I go woah that’s cool.

Ian is correct

Mottled drake is my “rare” mount

I think mage tower is fake prestige and not having the weapon skins is a disservice.
Playing during legion is the only limiting factor, because they scale. Last season of the expansion they were the easiest to get that they ever were as well. Basically free after gearing in Antorus raid.
The weapon designs were some of the best ever because the team wasn’t bogged down making hundreds of weapon models that expansion so they could really focus and design masterpieces. They should return and be available to players that put in the effort to learn the encounters and master their specs. Most people that earned them at the time agree. They had them for the better part of 10 years, exclusively, and them returning and giving new players an opportunity to complete the challenge and earn them doesn’t effect them in the slightest. Anything that drives more engagement is better for the health of the game as a whole.

Same goes for WoD and Mist challenge models. If properly scaled, and equally difficult, it’s silly from a developer (and player) perspective to Not want them in game.
Getting players engaged in a wide variety of grindable activities (especially ones you don’t have to create from the ground up) makes people want to play the game. Boosts overall population and fills zones that are otherwise collecting dust without purpose.

Same goes for PVP.
Gladiator mounts should remain exclusive, but armor sets should be like the vicious mounts/saddles. Grind to unlock ensembles. ANYTHING to get more players actually playing PVP is a wonderful thing.

I know the selfish desire to get something no one else is allowed to have or earn, but you gotta ask yourself:
Do I want to be the only one with this in an empty world/game?

Titles and achievements and gladiator mounts should be the only time-related/exclusive ACTUALLY Prestigious rewards…in my humble opinion at least

I got the Brawler and Faceless One title plus MT weapon on my main class/spec. Also have the Black Harvest title on my alt.

Those hold the most value to me because I couldn’t rely on anyone but myself to get them.

I do not find prestige in random titles, not for me nor for others. I play the game for fun and entertainment, both of which are highly subjective. It’s a pastime for me. It surprised me recently when I was using what was actually a rare title. Someone noticed, but I couldn’t actually remember what I did to earn it until after looking it up.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. You are correct. That is a little too much for me at this time