Which remaining clan is the strongest?

Obviously apart from the dead clans(Like Bonechewer, Thunderlord, Shadowmoon and laughing skull) some of them are still active in the modern Horde.

Which one you do think is the largest now?

I go with the Dragonmaw Clan since it is obvious for me that they never were imprisoned in the camps and made a home for themselves in the Twilight Highlands.

If my Orc main RP character wasn’t already Bleeding Hollow then I would create a new Warrior to wear their colors with pride. Because dragon riders are always cool.

Probably Warsong, given they still operate out of Ashenvale.

i guess this was the best part of the heritage armor for your hordesoul?

I would have picked the Dragonmaw banner but my shaman already had a fix backstory so I went with Bleeding Hollow instead. If I got the chance to have the dragonmaw skin variety playable then I wouldn’t hesitate to switch.

I would’ve went burning blade in less than a heartbeat, were they an option.

The strongest MU orc clans part of the New Horde imo?

First place tied between Frostwolves and Warsong.
Second place Shattered Hand Clan.
Third place Dragonmaw.
Fourth Blackrock Clan
Fifth Bleeding Hollow
Sixth Burning Blade

The orc clan I went with for my shaman is Bleeding Hollow. If they were available and not dead, I probably would have gone with the Thunderlords instead though.

I suppose the Fel Horde was stronger because the clans that remained on Draenor were largley unspent and didn’t waste their strength by fighting a war of attrition against the alliance.

The one the player character joins.

3 Likes

A curious thought just struck me. :thinking:

Is the reason we don’t see Nazgrel because the Bonechewer clan is still thriving in Outland? Tagar Spinebreaker is alive and most tBC areas don’t really require us to harm them.

My last point was that the Fel Horde was defeated. We haven’t really gotten an update for it from Blizzard. Which is a shame because they were my favorite thing about TBC. The blood elf story was awful.

At least we did conclude the Fel orcs of the Dragonmaw Clan on the Twilight Highlands in Cataclysm.

Not sure it counts and my memory is fuzzy but there were two Fel orcs in the novels one is the Blade master Rahjak and another was from the Demon Hunter story however I lost their name (hunting it through Wowpedia) and i’m not sure if they were the last of the Illdari fel orcs. :thinking:

Most likely Warsong, they’ve always been one of the more potent and numerous clans.

We did see Nazgrel.

3 Likes

Sorry. I meant it could be a good excuse why we haven’t seen Thrall bring Nazgrel and the loyal Thrallmar forces.

I kinda hope we don’t have any story with outland. It’s dead and dying. Move everything back to azeroth.

1 Like

Nothing to sweat, we’ve been pulling everything out of Outlands for a long time. Even caught a Mag’har Shadowmoon Orc to train the Orcs.

4 Likes

Outland is amazing you cretin.

Feel free to spend all of your time there.

It is og Draenor. I wish we could heal it. Then the Orcs could return. Durotar sucks.

The Frostwolves were spared the camps and managed to avoid most large scale conflicts, outside of their scuff with the Stormpike. Their tendancy towards peaceful isolation, paired with the fame of being the clan of Thrall is a pretty good recipie for a baby boom.

Warsong are similar, with perhapse even greater prestigue. However, they have not trended towards peaceful isolationism. I’m wiiling to bet they’d have seen a good deal more attrition than the Frostwolves.

Black Rock were bloody massive, but it’s hard to say how many of them survived the vanilla meat-grinder that was Blackrock Mountain

1 Like