Which race would taste the best if eaten?

I think the cop out answer is Tauren. My thinking is that Tauren meat is pretty tough from all that running, so maybe it’s more of a lean burger meat.

In terms of raw deliciousness, I think it’s got to be vulpera skewers. Or a real nice Blood Elf Waigyu. Man this is making me hungry.

5 Likes

boomies fo’ sho’

it’s not really a race but… i like chicken.

5 Likes

Not going there. :worried:

2 Likes

I feel like I need to call the Stormwind guards on this one :cold_sweat:

9 Likes

HUMANS

lol but seriously be down for tauren burgers and boomkin chicken and bear steak.

4 Likes

Hey what are you doing tonight, want to join me for dinner?

1 Like

Do you make draenei goat milk and cheese?

1 Like

I make goat milk and sell hoof pics, DM me for prices

2 Likes

I’ll take a double tauren burger with draenei cheese with a side of spicy moonkin wings and some extra thicc draenei MILK high in calcium for my bones

2 Likes

rotisserie gnome is the best and its a healthy choice. maybe not for the gnome but you cant have everything.

3 Likes

Clearly the “long pig” is the other other white meat and those Kul Tirans look particularly well marbled.

3 Likes

They’ve already been fattened up for maximum flavor. I hear they actually call Kul Tiras “Flavourtown” in Mulgore.

1 Like

Technically we vulpera eat everything we kill.

2 Likes

Most of them taste fine. The better question is which one tastes terrible. The answer is trolls.

1 Like

so bbq’d night elf was actually a thing then?

calm down Jeffery Dahmer.

3 Likes

Well… Alliance DID attack our camps AND get defeated…

What do YOU think we did with all the bodies?

2 Likes

Did you know that Draenei have fangs? We gore you with our horns, then we tear the flesh from your bones.

Then we wash it down with a nice Chianti :goat:

Gnomes.

I think they’d be nice and tender, especially if cooked right.

and some fava beans?

1 Like