Which race makes the better Death knight, void or blood elf?

Thinking i should go ahead and roll a death knight for shadowlands. Im torn between a void elf or blood elf.

The velf racial gives the slow AF Dk some mobility. I think Velf in general look better. You get better customization options for a DK and it just feels like it fits.

Blood Elf. Void Elves have less customisation and worse racials(for DK).

2 Likes

For aesthetics, neither, personally. I hate the flaming eyes on the Belf/Velf model.

The flaming eyes suck on all models. One of the reasons I’m swapping from a DK to Pally.

anything is better than blood elf.

3 Likes

BEs for no other reasons than more customization options and the BE racial armor fits better with potential character lore.

1 Like

I like them on female Draenei and male Nelfs. That’s about it. I wish they had given us eye options.

Depends, do you want to play Alliance or Horde?

2 Likes

My dks were male orc and now male maghar. Wanting to make a male kt too eventually. Think they look cool lol

Dis best Death Knight :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Zandalari are always the best choice

Mag har. The skin option with all the scars is dope and the heritage armor is wicked

I’d say go void. I thenthe tentacle hair

On the same vain as death knights, but not exactly I’ve always thought about the forsaken being death knights.

We’re they forsaken and then made into a dk? When they died again so are they like advanced undead now?

1 Like

Does it matter? They are both vastly inferior to pandaren.

Your race is and always will be a joke.
Jack Black sends his regards

1 Like

I was raised by Arthas with Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination. Void elves are raised by Bolvar, who no longer has the Helm of Domination. Who do think is a stronger DK?

2 Likes

Void Elves have their temporary damage boost, which helps all DK specs more than Blood Elve’s racial boosts and they have a Racial that provides a situational mobility option.

Void Elves > Blood Elves fer Death Knights.

2 Likes

Tauren, we are lovely.

1 Like

Don’t you have demons to worship, elf?

you wanna lil mano a mano outside org and find out?