Which is the worst state for a Zombie apocalypse?

which of the 50 states of U.S.A is the worst for survive a Zombie Apocalypse and why?

i have genuinely curiosity for read your answers.

Anything heavily populated. All of the coastline is screwed.
Flyover states due to low population, Alaska due to sparseness and the cold, and maybe Hawaii due to a small amount of area to keep clean are the best off. These rural places are also able to survive much easier without amenities that would surely collapse.

7 Likes

There’s officially only 50.

1 Like

oh, i forgot that’s classified… beg your pardon.

1 Like

Most of the Midwest and South are armed pretty well so we will be good lol. :grinning: :+1:. .

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzJ_7VtsUJE

If 7 days to die on steam taught me anything, the frozen zombies are harder to kill and zombie bear no thanks. I’ll take my chances here in the midwest.

1 Like

Cali by a very large margin. A huge part of the state is desert and most of the population is is close to the coast. Lots of places have only a few accesses/roads to get to. And… gun ownership is low. I’d put most of the upper midwest as a good place. Lots of rivers you could use to make natural borders. North Dakota is extremely flat with amazing site lines so very few zombies would make it far. MN has a an insane amount of lakes for natural barriers and once winter hits, you’d be safe.

5 Likes

City zombies are more dangerous.

So if 7 days to Die taught me anything on Zombie survival it’s you stay away from major cities like Chicago, Portland, And New York. Only if you feel like a WoW hero and throw your self into the fray of a million zombie giga horde. Good luck surviving. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This thread gives me a good smile lol. Me and my son joke about this all the time. :+1: :rofl:

2 Likes

PA because they would tell you If you just wore a mask you wouldn’t have gotten bit.

5 Likes

I see your point and don’t agree. If you are in the middle of a city trying to survive and didn’t evacuate, that’s a you problem. The sub zero temperatures slowing down your reaction time and movement and a wandering horde swamp your base, realism standards applied you are done for. To each there own, I’d rather sweat than freeze to death. I’d pay to see you outrun zombies on black ice or deep snow.

Well the thing is those zombies are going to fall and have a hard time on black ice just like us, the difference is I will know how to get up and keep running but they won’t lol. :+1: :rofl:

Any region that doesn’t drop below 32 degrees in winter, nor gets warmer than 80 in the summer would be prime zombie grounds.

Colder areas mean zombie cubes, hotter (humid) zombies popping like greasy popcorn. Hotter (dry) zombie jerky. Naturally hotter and colder areas would be safer due to climate / environment taking its toll on them.

1 Like

And a frozen zombie would take twice that amount of killing force needed to kill a zombie. I’ve killed those frozen lumber jacks in 7 days to die. They have twice the health cause they are frozen and the ice is giving them more armor.

However in a real city you got giga hordes you got zombies in numbers. I like to see someone try to survive if they aggroed 10 million zombies in on a major intersection. But in 7 days to die you got spit/vomit zombies and you got undead vultures and zombie bears plus feral zombies. And in a high game stage all your zombies will turn green and they are stronger.

New York. Sure states with surplus of populations would take the cake. NY has mountains, lakes, many rural, extreme snow fall, unpredictable weather. I find that surival would be challenging due to the fact of stagnet zombie encounters vs burst encounters creates a false sense of safety.

1 Like

You know it’s forbidden to talk about the 51th, yeah? Watch your back.

1 Like

Did somebody say Zombie apocalypses? Tell me more!

Depends on a few factors.

Could zombie brains survive being frozen and defrosted? States with severe winters would likely be ideal for dealing with zombies roaming outside

Do zombies have an instinct to drink water? If not, then arid states might be ideal. Without a fresh meal they would likely quickly become desiccated and unable to function after only a few days in the elements

But overall I think Southern California, Texas and Florida would be the worst areas to be in.

4 Likes

I feel really safe from zombies in Wisconsin.