Which faction has stronger PvP rogues?

This still doesnt make sense. The cooldown on stealth is 5 sec with camouflage talent and combat lasts 6 sec after attacking meaning that in almost every scenario you can use stealth instead of shadowmeld.

1 Like

Rogues DEMOLISH warriors. It’s not even close to a fair fight. Of course most people think warriors beat rogues because of old stereotypes and bad player spreading miss information.

A bad rogue loses to a bad warrior, a subpar rogue loses to a supbar warrior but a amazing rogue never loses to any warrior, so then because 99% of the WoW population doesn’t understand the top 1% of the game this myth starts.

Ask any GOOD rogue and warrior and they will tell you that rogue puts warrior in the DIRT. It’s not even a close fight, out of 20 duels a warrior MIGHT win twice.

Most people won’t believe me but it’s pointless trying to teach bad players, most of them will disagree and continue being part of the 99% percent and the 1% that reach greatness look back and realize their mistakes. If you need proof just watch Perplexity vs Monkeynews: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMsTlNowQ0)

2 Likes

Alliance rogues have a massive advantage.

So a 2 minute fear break is “straight up broken” but a 1 minute root break isn’t.

Right.

Many pvp builds don’t use camouflage.

Rogue’s dodge is countered by overpower.

Warriors deal more dps than rogues.

Warriors are tankier than rogues.

Warriors bleed rogues, making vanish nearly impossible.

Warriors soak up a rogue’s burst, then delete them with mortal strike, overpower, hamstring, and bleeds.

Warriors generate more rage each time they are hit; a duel wielding class generates more rage for the warrior.

Oh, and did I mention overpower?

Rogues are literally free honor for Warriors. There is probably not a single greatest counter to any class than a rogue vs. a warrior. If a warrior loses to a rogue, it is because he is severely under skilled AND severely under geared, and probably made a mistake or two; and even then it would be a close fight.

Not sure if you are trolling or serious.

You must not have played vanilla warrior or rogue.

1 Like

And dwarf gets treasure finding. Very roguish.

1v1 sure,

If the warrior is being healed it’s a slaughter.

No, you’re wrong, 1v1 the rogue wins almost every time. I mained a warrior and my brother mained a rouge.

In a group setting, however, the warrior obliterates the rogue.

1 Like

Hemo has advantage. Combat or a.ss? Hmm…

watch?v=KHrFh8Z70xc

Rogues, somewhat ironically, are more susceptible to stuns than any other class. To make matters worse almost every class has a stun in their talents or class skills. Stoneform may be nice in rogue v rogue but so is hardiness.

Honestly I still wouldn’t roll a dwarf or orc rogue despite their OP racials. Rogues shouldn’t be that burly imo.

I wouldn’t say “Destroy”, but a good Rogue with some decent gear that knows what they are doing can 1v1 a Warrior without much hassle.
7:27 is your time mark.

Of course. As I said every good player knows rogue destroy warriors. This guy talking about overpower like it means anything it’s literally a joke.

A hemo rogue could stand still and use only hemo and still probably kill a warrior. As I said anyone who thinks warriors beat rogues are part of the 99%.

“Hur but you use evasion and war to boom overpower dur.” Good joke if you’re playing hemo swords with prep and a warrior even does more than 10% of your hp you’re actually complete dog.

Also back to the original topic. Undead is garbage, a warrior will only fear when you crip kite them and you have trinket for it. Or you could just eat the fear and take one auto attack like it even matters. No way you lose the match up either way. Undead is complete trash race for rogues.

No. Watch the video if you haven’t. There’s a definite strategy to fighting a warrior in Vanilla, especially if they’re Arms.

If a Rogue tries to go toe-to-toe in constant melee with an Arms Warrior, they get the obscene chance of getting gibbed by crits. You play the attrition / control game to make sure that can’t happen as a Rogue.

Stone form so over rated, it’s complete dog. “Wow look at me I can clean blind in a match up where I die in a stun lock.” A human rogue is better for rogue vs rogue since you could at least perception and a bad rogue won’t vanish open it.

90% of the time the rogue that opens will kill the other rogue, and in that off 10% you just bait blind and rocket helm or tidal or vanish cheap or vanish prep blind. Useless racial, only good versus the lowest form of dog pvp players.

LOL YEAH. Every time someone like you says that outside of org I find the first warrior, I start the duel not in stealth and just run at them spamming hemo with evasion up and I win. The match up is so slanted in favor of rogue it’s almost hilarious.

Obviously using no poisons either. That wouldn’t even make it fun.

Its classic, as far as i know you cant stealth if dotted… secondly, if both rogues is skilled, the one that get first shot off, wins, every time… Thats why the nelf shadowmeld is great…

Doesnt matter how good you are, if you get opened up on first, since damage is usually so high in classic, you poisoned, dotted, and just plain off dead… thats why better stealth generally wins the day rogue vs rogue

Improved stealth/perception is a gimmick beyond what the talent tree gives you. If you get found or opened on that is a problem with your positioning.
How many duels are you having with the opposite faction really? Remember, you don’t have to fight to death. Rogues are actually pretty good at just running away.

Kinda silly to ignore Druids :wink: I mean, I have no problem eating orcs regardless of their hardiness, or dealing with undead. It all comes down to how well you play your class.

Looking forward to putting together a feral druid kill team for world pvp

This should be common knowledge, but there are two factors that influence the masses here.

#1. You’re underestimating how many bad rogues there are. Also, a subpar or bad warrior really does beat your average rogue (because warrior is easier to play).

#2. Once a healer is introduced, warriors become a wrecking ball.

1 Like