Which faction has stronger PvP rogues?

You are 100% correct. It should be common knowledge, but there will always be a casual player base that just doesn’t understand the game and then spreads miss information.

Back to the original thread, the best race for rogue or any class if you plan to pvp at the highest level is orc hands down no questions asked, period. If you just play to game to have fun it really doesn’t matter what race you play, just play whatever you enjoy.

/Thread

1 Like

What about weapon type? I remember having a lot of fun with my rogue DW maces for the stun. As such, they were separate DR to the controlled stuns such as kidney and cheap shot. Of course source info may be off.

For ref:

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/a6jyzc/psa_rogue_mace_stuns_were_on_seperate_dr_to/

Alliance Rogues because people greatly underestimate how powerful the Rogue/HPal combo is in Vanilla.

A bit of anecdotal evidence :). From what I remember, we never had that many rogue orcs on vanilla. It was mostly UD ones. And trolls … well I had one, but that’s it. I have not seen another even on the server.