Which do you play WoW for? PvP or PvE?

Me personally it’s PvP. I do 1-2 keys and get insanely bored, while I can endlessly queue arena/rbgs and never be bored.

3 Likes

Always PvE focused, But from time to time I’ve thrown on some PVP stuff and had some fun.

World of Stunlockcraft isn’t really all that entertaining to me.

2 Likes

PVE mainly. I used to do a ton of PVP back in MoP though. Those were crazy but fun times for PVP. Although I do regret not getting the last gladiator mount. That soul eater dragon looks amazing. Oh well, guess I’ll have to settle for this frog…

Always pvp, because i like it

Pve i could like if it didn’t involve pugging and/or requiring 10+ people. I don’t like people

I also hate the idea of playing for loot, or doing something and not getting loot. I want deterministic loot (pvp) and for loot to be secondary to content

4 Likes

When I have time to play, I’m currently spending it leveling random alts (with both PvP and PvE) to see what I want to play for DF. I assumed they were going to be bringing either a new race or class with the next expansion, but I’m not feeling Dracthyr Evoker. I do, however, still want to switch up what I play though :heart:

1 Like

Always been PvP for me. PvE can be fun, but PvP is what kept me in WoW all these years.

8 Likes

Solo PVE exclusively these days. I used to run BGs for a time but it’s been years since.

2 Likes

PvE entirely. I can’t stand pillar play or stunlock simulation, PvP boils my blood worse than any other form of game out there. So I avoid it entirely and stick to what I enjoy games for: scripted content. Regardless of if scripted is good or bad, that’s what I enjoy.

4 Likes

PvE.

I log to just relax and chill.

Never really push high end content.

I usually just play a couple characters at a time and level some up…see what expansion I’m in at the time and check to see if there’s any cool mogs or mounts or toys I can snag while I’m there.

3 Likes

Pvp I can’t stand running the same dungeons over and over and either get no gear or gear that isn’t even viable.

2 Likes

Pve, it hurts when I make pvp.

1 Like

PvP only, unless there’s a cool mount or something I don’t touch PvE

1 Like

PvE

It’s the real meat and potatoes of the game. PvP is like a side dish, maybe beans idk.

2 Likes

PvE for me.

I play other games for PvP where I can just pick up a character and compete. The idea of gear mattering in PvP is cringey AF. I always picture a big neckbeard sitting behind their desk giggling to themselves after they’ve killed someone in a random BG with half their HP. That said, the DragonFlight changes to PvP gearing might entice me to come back to test it.

I have moments where I just want to run mythic plus content, get tired after a week then do pvp for about a week.

So both for me.

I made this toon strictly to PvP in vanilla to take a break from raiding on my first character which was a warlock. I thought BGs were the most fun then but I went back to raiding now on the mage toward the end of original WoW.

I would go back to PvP next season but it has been since WotLK the last time I took it seriously. LF for stable partners and being prepared to lose constantly to level up skill are also others challenges I will have to endure through.

Nothing like competing in battles to the death with your friends :innocent:

1 Like

most of the pvp i do (if you can even call it that) is just random bgs while leveling alts.

gives decent xp and a change of pace while questing.

Both and dabble in RP. The PvP outside of rated is great.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Pvp is mostly a joke in this game, gear based PVP is a joke in any game.
So… PvE.