Which class is the most boring for you?

Ugh.

Probably warrior. I’m not a fan of melee specs to begin with but warrior lacks so much identity. Their Legion Hall was even weird.

I say that as a priest, with our weird spaceship cathedral.

They hit things with big sticks, shout, bleed. You could describe a warrior to someone and they could easily think you’re talking another class.

Maybe rogue … it’s really the last character wich I lvl up.

This will sound weird because i like them but i think its legit for folks to say paladin. They are slow to play so its qn acquired taste to like them.

Even i wish they were faster but i just like the holy warrior pushing evil back fantasy a whole lot.

Even in other rpgs i go paladin.

My least fav is a two way tie … rogue (tried one several times) and probably druid.

I cannot really play Warriors. I would rather just play some other melee class that has mechanics beyond “hit things and get angry, then use anger to hit things more”.

1 Like

Rogue. Waiting for my energy to fill up after a few combo builders, doing a finishing move, and then waiting more is…not exactly my idea of fun.

DH. I’ve tried over and over, but it doesn’t hold my interest. Only one not at 50 of all classes.

I tried all 3 lock specs and didn’t like any lol. Then again, I think I was like level 20 but I dunno. I might need to give it another shot. Also felt Resto Shaman kinda boring but it’s kinda okay lol.

No one class, exactly, but Blood DK, Balance Druid, and early-xpac Arms Warrior are all pretty sloggy for me.

That’s only looking at the level 50 experience, ofc, else pre-Energy passives Rogue would be a definite kick to the pelvis too.

Oddly enough, Feral, Blood, Marksmanship, and Arms are the specs I most want to love but—perhaps for that reason—often find myself most disappointed by. Though, Marks is still decent, ofc, and Arms eventually sees some real highs.

As a Warrior since Vanilla, I’ll still agree that “Rage” makes sense for only one of our specs… Arms and Prot would probably fit better as “Advantage” and “Resolve”, or the like, respectively.

Hmmm, Warrior. Having said that though, note: I love my warrior. But of all my classes, yeah, the most boring for me.

The last boring one I played was Demon hunter. The mobility was a blast, then it wore off…

Demon Hunter. I cannot even get motivated to roll one.

Shadow priest, rogue or DH. If I had to pick from the 3 it has to be shadow priest.

Demon Hunter for me. 2nd is probably a Warrior or Paladin.

I should mention that I prefer ranged classes. Except right now, my favorite class is ZOMBIES!

Of classes I havent leveled, Paladin. Just does not look interesting to me at all, and one reason I have never made this class. I would lump Monk in there, but they at least look sorta interesting. I almost decided to make on this xpac. Paladin has never done it for me from the outside looking in.

Going by what I’ve played, probably Shaman. Ive played Resto alot and some Ele, and its just boring. Maybe I played it at a bad time, I played it a couple xpacs in a row where “train the blue” was the PvP strat and it was juste awful being a punching bag and being incredibly team reliant. Probably wont ever level him up again, tbh. Swapping back to Rdruid. As far as individual specs, BM hunter.

Death knight. 4 DK toons later and I still can’t love it.

I enjoyed it when Momentum was relatively meta, though I’d have preferred a bit more fluidity in Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat. Once it faded, so did my interest.

Glad, at least, that Nemesis is no longer a talent and that Fel Barrage doesn’t seem to be doing well. But with unique capacities like Blade Dance dodge and Leech gutted, I doubt I’ll be leveling one in SL until near the last.

demo hunter for reasons listed above

Resto druid. Hate that they are the most desired for M+ because it just feels like you’re perpetually buffing everyone

Mages so boring pass. people dogging on pallies being slow prot ain’t that bad if you get haste course thats every haste based class so i will say any haste based class with no haste to lol. i definitely get my toons leveled and somewhat geared quick considering i play all haste base toons.

New shadow priest is pretty dope, its my main alt for SL. You should give it another go.

For me it’s druids. I’ve tried multiple times to get into one. My GF has 2 and she loves them. My in game Best Buddy heals on her druid. I see all the cool things they can do…but I just can’t play one for long. I think the longest I’ve actually played a Druid is the purple murlock battle pet quest chain. Only reason mine is lvl 50 is the boost I got with SL pre order.