Which Alts to create for all 7 MT Challenges?

As title says, Which of the listed classes are the easiest for each challenge? Lets say, I’m equally noob at all of them.

Ret Paladin?

BM Hunter.

Guardian Druid?

Holy Priest?

Balance Druid?

I believe you can play a Druid, DK, and Warlock and get them all done.

druid for sure, covers 4 challenges by itself. Rogue would cover 2 missing and then monk/hunter/lock for the last. You only need 3 characters to do all 7, I would choose druid rogue hunter

I don’t mind having to create 7 alts to have the ‘easiest’ way to do it vs the least amount of characters.
I’d imagine a Unholy DK would have an easier time than an Ele Shaman?

honestly depending on difficulty on the tuning, playing what you are comfortable with works best. Hardest challenge is definitely closing eye, impossible foe, tank and heal one.

This is kind of a ‘‘play what you are comfortable’’ with.
Or when someone asks what is the most fun since you are asking from a hypothetical ‘noob’ question.

Closing the eye… Havoc is just able to cheese that a little… Arms can do well from what I remember.

Impossible foe is , depending on tuning , annoying but can be pretty ez depending on your coordination for latter things and if you can into the rhythm of mechanics 'cause they can pile on you. - for that, I remember using the omlette food or whatever it was as feral lol

But an ele shaman can do lots there just from sheer distance… or fire mage if you are well versed there. [jjust my opinion]

Sigryn can go in a hole and die lol, I tried these when I was a noob and while people said it was one of the easier ones, I have bad memories here of her and the phases and stuff she used to repeat over and over. - I’d go ret pally here 'cause there are some saves here you can have in utility from pally. I’ve only tried it as enhancement and ret I think. Don’t recall how the others faired.

Feltotem’s fall, honestly heard this was super ez and you can do it was WW monk no issues. I imagine a nightfae destro for the speed helps or you can even do it on Hunter if you are good there.

Highlords is the real kicker… I had a carry here too but only cause I was a noob and this was one of the harder ones for most people. If you have a druid somewhere then cool, if not, go guardian for the felbear… I’m unsure if doing another challenge as feral or boomkin gives you that appearance. Other wise you are fine with guardian, other mostly any other tank there I believe.

The healer one… play what you are comfortable with, this one I never tried and dread thinking about it being several frickin minutes and I don’t even heal lol

The twins one you can cheese originally… can’t now I believe… Balance is ok here but kinda annoying… aff lock I think needed some help to cheese it… I wouldn’t pick MM due to it’s better being able to move and shoot. So boomie or frost mage here… aff lock if you know your way around that .

1 Like