Where's Wrathion?

His boyfriend is in trouble, shouldn’t he be coming to the rescue?
Seriously, though, can we stop bringing in characters for ONE patch as a plot device?

46 Likes

Like all other characters from prior expansions, he doesn’t exist until there’s a major story arc with him as the main character.

There is no in between.

31 Likes

Don’t worry Wrathion will save his Anduinuwu

10 Likes

Wrathion’s spending time with the thicc aspect, Alex.

3 Likes

i’ve seen too much smut on rule34 about anduin and wrathion to not be together​:sob::sob: blizzard please

10 Likes

For real though, in the horrific visions, when you tried to enter the Keep, Wrathion made a big deal about not wanting to see Anduin like that, so I feel like he wouldn’t be too happy about Anduin being used as a puppet by the Jailer.

3 Likes

I think Wrathion is still trying to complete a 5 mask

33 Likes

This meme needs to die.

Edit: How did this post manage to upset enough people to report it? The relationship just doesn’t work, no need to report me for it.

28 Likes

Sure. Let me kill off Wrathion slowly and painfully so I never have to hear about that terribad crap character ever again. :+1:

5 Likes

what boyfriend :confounded:
Each expansion is a separate story, Wrathion isn’t necessary here for them so he’s not here… not sure why you expected they’d not use him as a plot device to drive a story plot… as per what characters like wrathion are for.

1 Like

Wrathion is doing payback for that sock Anduin gave him. :stuck_out_tongue:

And, on that note, where the heck is Kadgar? Supposedly, other than Jaina, our most powerful Mage…

Yes, he spent all of BfA in Kara, but come on, how long does it take? Is he just going to let Anduin, Jaina, etc. suffer while he studies?

And then there is Malfurian… He poofed once SL came out. o.o

Oh, and Magni is sure quiet as well. Azeroth is going into the Shadow Lands and he is doing what? (Not that I miss him, but um… ?)

3 Likes

He is still in the heart chamber. Popped over there earlier to get rid of a few of those necklace items that were taking up space in my bags.

He was just hanging out staring at mother.

6 Likes

Agreed…this subset of the fandom needs to just skulk back to their corners of the internet where they can occupy themselves with their fanart/fanfiction and leave the rest of us in peace. If they want diverse characters, they should ask blizzard to create new ones (like Pelagos and the night warrior and his husband), they need to stop demanding Blizzard change a pre-existing character (who in canon has ONLY ever expressed attraction towards women) to satisfy their 'oooh these two would be hot together!" fantasies. That’s what fanfiction/art is for.

4 Likes

He’s scared of SL. Simple as that. When you excell in one environment, why take chances in SL and get stuck in the maw.

It’s not a meme.

Blasphemy.

3 Likes

Wrathion is hiding from Steve Danuser so his character doesn’t get ruined.

1 Like

Tyranduh is still stuck in the Maw and Malfurion is… napping probably. Who knows, he didn’t even bother to show up.

1 Like

Someone is mad.

7 Likes

With Tyrande gone someone has to lead their people back home. Same goes for all of the other leaders too, life on Azeroth hasn’t stopped just because we left for a bit. :slight_smile:

Magni post BfA

7 Likes