Where's the multi action bar keybinds these days?

I can’t find it in the new interface. I might be blind… it might not be there anymore. Thoughts… suggestions…?

I think it’s under keybinds than action bar 1/2/3/4 and so on

1 Like

Maybe you should try looking under “keybinds”.

I looked there, but mine only shows Action Button 1 - 12; Special Action Button 1 - 12; Pet Action Button 1 - 10; Action Page 1 - 6; then Previous / Next, Toggle lock, and toggle self cast.

That’s it, nothing for the extra action bars. When you look there, what do you see? If we see different things, maybe there’s a bug?

1 Like

Are you feeling ok?

1 Like

I’m doing great, thanks.

I’m even able to navigate the settings for a UI.

You’re clearly putting on a brave face. I’ve been watching you troll around these parts for a while now and that was a half-hearted effort, at best. Definitely not up to your usual standard. It’s ok to take some time to recover, your health is what’s important.

1 Like

Thank you for your concern.

I’m touched.

Really.

1 Like

An update…

So there might be a bug. I’m not able to find these under keybindings (see above for what’s available under action bar). When I search for action, I do find the ones I’m looking for.

I wonder if the category got hidden somehow? There absolutely is the possibility still that I’m blind, but if someone wouldn’t mind logging in and taking a look, it would be helpful. I did try disabling addons as well.

1 Like

It’s important that we look out for each other.

Last update, with the help of some guildies we figured out the problem. As of the update that changed to the new options menu, you actually have to have the action bar visible. Only then will it appear under the Keybindings drop down listing. Each enabled bar will appear under Action Bar.

I’ll log this in the bug report forum but if you’re like me and don’t have these visible but still keybind to them, the workaround is to temporarily enable them, bind your keys, then disable them.

Happy adventuring! :slight_smile:

Logged here:

2 Likes

I know it an old thread but the OP is not trolling… if you are using an addon like ELVUI and activate the action bars with it, the options to set keybind through the WOW keybind menu does not show, you need to activate those action bars in the options ( it wont change anything on your UI) then the option to set keybinds to those multi action bars will show.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Literally exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks for actually answering the question :heartbeat:

1 Like