Where will the servers be a few months from now?

am glad i rolled a busy server tbh

Your second sentence is the correct reply to your first sentence.

Four new people are playing on Herod this week with mageweave bags and some gold in their pocket. I would do Runecloth but the pattern is selling for 50g in the AH and I have a feeling Qia is camped.

Some people, much like the OP, will complain just to complain.

Paid transfers would make the most sense but blizzard says they don’t care and to just re roll so people are just quitting instead. Waste of time

The only reply I can muster to this garbage is:
:roll_eyes:

Hold on… let me look into my FOMO crystal ball.

I think the servers will wax and wane alike with the content cycles. We’ll definitely see a surge on PvP servers when the Honor system gets rolled out. Definitely going to see some with the major raids as well. But after that point? I’m not sure.

We’re also coming up to the tail end of the first two months of the game, which is significant because that’s how much the prepaid time cards are set to (my method of subscription, and I doubt it’s a small amount of people who chose the same method). We’ll have to see how things go after the 27th with sub numbers.

On Monday morning? lol…Friday and Sat are all high and full with a few mediums…retail is the same thing and from what I’ve seen its worse.

What proof do you have of them shrinking? Not to mention, don’t worry about it and go play the game, you creating threads cause you “think” servers are dying without any proof is pretty sad and a weak attempt at getting attention.

1 Like