Where were the Slime Cat in LFR complains before today?

Do you suffer from social anxiety or poor eye sight and arthritis due to age making doing long raid times harder for you ?

If not stick a sock in it . For some of us Normal really isn’t an option and we should still be allowed to enjoy the game we like in spite what some neck beards think.

22 Likes

But is LFR set to fated in season 4 ( I legit don’t know, and if they are, then I 100% agree Blizzard pulled a fast one)

2 Likes

Yes they are.

2 Likes

When does season 4 even start?

august 2nd

Well than Blizzard got some explaining to do

2 Likes

And? Kinda proves the point. Slime cat could have been in Fated LFR and no one would have cared. And if anyone did care it wouldn’t be enough to complain.

1 Like

And an extra for Peppermint :blue_heart:

1 Like

It’s really important to Blizzard and their army of forum minions that casuals should be put in their place, and they should know they’re being put in their place. These are people who agree with the current development philosophy that there was and is nothing whatever wrong with Shadowlands except for the presence of casuals, even though many with the loudest mouths claim to be casuals, or clearly don’t even play the game. They would rather the game go down in flames than even a single casual who refused to join the hivemind be permitted to play the game wrong™.

6 Likes

I was really looking forward to getting this mount, sadly I don’t have a Guild to run it with and now they take away the LFR ability to get it. Good job Blizz.

12 Likes

They really should have let people get this through LFR.
Would have been great for basically everyone.
As this thread shows, even raiders wanted to just do LFR and sit the season out.

I dont see why people need to try and make it so you either play the game their way, or you just leave.
Its rather mean spirited.

But on the brightside, the mount turned out to be super ugly so we are not missing out on much.

Sadly, my faith in dragonflight did decrease a lot today because of this god awful decision.

14 Likes

They already recolor sets for the different raid tiers, if they want to take the time to recolor mounts too, that’d be fine too, I guess.

Yes indeed. Here’s the image from in game right now:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/906234294333218826/1002330840019255306/BEEB38E5-0DCC-45DF-8D4F-5A036B30894A.png

25 Likes

blizzard can change something but the achieves might not get changed for some time afterwards tho… an that has a been a thing just look at ability tool tips that said one thing an the ability did another an didnt get changed untill some future patch to reflect the change…

This decision is like adding Korack’s Revenge and saying it’s only for people who do rated PvP.

8 Likes

DOn’t ever say stuf like that . You know how they will respond

3 Likes

So trueeeeee

3 Likes

charlize theron is so hot

3 Likes

I am aware of the “any raid difficulty”

I wasn’t sure if LFR was gonna be set to fated or if it was one of those things Normal and up

Either way, Blizzard completely dropped the ball here

5 Likes

I’m looking at the wowhead comments and jeez, some people are so spiteful toward casual players.

15 Likes