Where were the Slime Cat in LFR complains before today?

Due to the wording in the achievement it was generally assumed that the Slime Cat mount would be available from doing Fated LFR too.
And no one had a problem with that.
Now, today they say we can’t get the mount from LFR and we got a certain group of people going ‘Good! Scrubs don’t deserve rewards for LFR’. You didn’t have a problem before. You’ve known about the Slime Cat apparently being available in LFR ever since it was announced. If it was such a big deal us scrubs getting it in LFR where were your threads complaining about it?

Bottom line, virtually no one had a problem with Slime Cat in LFR until today. Meanwhile, all the people looking forward to getting the mount in LFR, especially those players who can only do LFR, are now disappointed. Blizzard took this easy win and flush it down the toilet apparently for no reason at all (although, I bet it’ll sell a lot of WoW tokens for cat carries :thinking: ).

Anyway, here’s hoping Blizzard reverses course on this. And for those cheering for this change, I don’t buy it since you didn’t care about this at all until a couple hours ago. You’re just pot stirrers looking to kick some people while they’re down.

186 Likes

I actually agree that’s a very good point.
Most people didn’t care before it’s weird that they do now.

55 Likes

Because the LFR part wasn’t announced till today?

2 Likes

The achievement has always said any difficulty. LFR is part of ‘any’.

62 Likes

It’s like flying. They only cared when Blizz did.

17 Likes

Oh wow! Look at this great mount so many of us thought we’d be able to get before we got kicked in the face today.

54 Likes

The outrage mobsters always wait until nothing can change, so that way they can reap the most attention. Everyone knew it was from Normal and higher yet never said a thing.

4 Likes

But something did change.

That’s why everyone’s mad.

20 Likes

No. The achievement literally said from any difficulty. Blizzard is the one who pulled out the last minute change.

74 Likes

its just a mount, getting it from LFR should be no big deal

18 Likes

i agree 100%

its so weird to see the brown nosers come out of the woodwork when they had no problem with it being speculatively in LFR as well

27 Likes

You can still get it just do normal

1 Like

or how about they keep it in LFR too?

that way every player can have a chance at the mount

40 Likes

I dont cheer it but I also don’t disagree with it. Also don’t buy into the I cant do it excuse either, takes like 5 mins to get on wow prog and find a raid guild that suits your needs.

In my experience normal is easier then lfr anyway.

2 Likes

It really did say any difficulty the entire time

39 Likes

yes, so why restrict it to normal?

5 Likes

To encourage people to not sit in a queue and be more social in an MMO

3 Likes

the silent majority doesnt play wow like an mmo. and to be social

every player should be able to get this mount.

29 Likes

It wasn’t stated until they answered Peppermint’s question in another thread

5 Likes