Where to kill low levels as alliance?

didnt they remove pvp scaling ?

1 Like

This. I can’t even activate it untill like level 25 (can’t remember the exact level but it’s annoying) or something since the squish.

1 Like

when i played horde i had no issue leveling with wm on bcuz alliance never turn on wm

1 Like

Battlegrounds

1 Like

As noted above Org is where it’s at. You won’t believe the harvest of level 15’s waiting for you.

1 Like

May I direct you to the battleground forums:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/if-you-q-as-a-level-60-in-a-51-59-bg/838934

Just get to level 48 (if this is an alt) and get your covenant ability right out of the maw. Then queue into lower level BG’s with a “friend” (:rofl:) and profit from being a “bad person” as you put it.

Watch the rage that follows you.

1 Like

Truthfully I have played both sides without much issue. Even when I did meet someone they were just doing their thing.

2 Likes

just go to the shadowlands zones and get spanked by 30 man raids

1 Like

With how Chromie Time works, you can’t go to zones with low levels. As a side note, not cool.

1 Like

As a 50+ player you will never be in a phase with Chromie time levelers. Chromie time levelers have separate warmode on and off phases. The only PvP a Chromie time leveler will run into is with another leveler.

When my levelers queue for bgs, they let the team know who on the opposing team is cheating scum, so we can target those players and keep them dead.

1 Like

Thou mayst have fortune in Warlords of Draenor zones, assuming the low level folk there are not all holed up in their garrisons or ferried to a separate timewalking shard, considering it is, last I heard, the most efficient expansion through which to level.

Be the latter true, then thou mayst be best off in Kul Tiras or Zandalar as new players are forced to go through them once they escape Exile’s Reach, though, again, Chromie’s timewalking may thee separate from thy prey. Be thou intent on this course thou mayst be better served creating a 49 or 50 twink and parking them in the leveling zone of thy choosing in the appropriate timewalking phase.

1 Like

they removed the war from warcraft :cry:

party sync allows you to see them and gank them
absolutely astonishing the lengths people will go to kill players 40 levels below them

2 Likes

What about BfA zones? That’s not part of Chromie time and all new players have to go through there.

1 Like

They are supposed to go there. I’ve met plenty of new players who knew next to nothing about the game but somehow managed to end up leveling in normal leveling zones.

1 Like

Esp the AH.

1 Like

As mentioned, Hellfire is a decent spot for Alliance and Horde.

1 Like

AH alts and lowbies are not flagged nearly as often as you think they are. The majority in Orgrimmar are max level players.

1 Like

All the low lvl horde are in Vash’jir you should camp that for a few months.

1 Like

Shhhhh op doesn’t need to know that :wink:

1 Like