Where is the Tauren customization?

I have the same feeling, because as I mentioend earlier, we’re almost definetly getting taunka and yaungol, and their old models and weird faces need updating.

They might also make some more Grimtotem tattoos, which wouldn’t take long at all, and normally wouldn’t make tauren customization take all that much longer, but it might make them delay it if my idea on taunka/yaungol is correct.

Maybe they are fixing the female tauren harelip finally!
Though… It’s legit moving 2-4 verts downward… so I dunno why it would take this long D;
But for reals, I’m assuming they’re trying to work out tattoos and stuff and going back and forth about “looks too grimtotemy”

1 Like

Not bad so far

3 Likes

Pretty noice ^

I can dig that. Looks good.

If this is all we get after 15+ years of having the least customization options in most categories I won’t be surprised, and I won’t give them another penny.

It’s already looking like they’re banking everything on awesome BElf and Human customizations while slapping in a handful of low effort tokens for everyone else.

They’re certainly the focus at the moment, but customization for other races isn’t finished, I don’t even think it’s completely finished for humans. They’ve also stated some races will be getting their customization later.

With how other races have been getting sub-races, people have been requesting taunka a lot recently. They’ve been requested since Wrath but especially recently for obvious reasons. They have no female models and extremely outdated and weird faced male models. 3D modeling also takes a while. It’s unlikely but entirely possible tauren will be getting those, but because tauren aren’t the focus atm and it’d take a while to add that in we haven’t seen anything of it yet.

are these what your looking for good sir?

1 Like

This thread was made 17 days ago before that was datamined.

oh. i was not aware of that. was too busy scrounging around, trying to find those posts. my bad!

1 Like

I get it, I’ve almost done it several times.

Well, Blood Elf and Humans are the most popular races.

Even if they gave the less played races more options, that’s not gonna make Humans and Belfs magically less popular.

Tauren are a simple people. We have no need for fancy things.

I’ve seen fur colors and body paint datamined but nothing about different horns or faces or hair.

1 Like

The Taunka basically look like a Tauren wearing one of those Halloween event masks.

I remember complaining about it during Wrath beta, and everybody just said “it’s only beta, they’ll fix it before Wrath ships”.

1 Like

Tiny Tauren!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Taurens are being cooked up as we speak, you’ll be pleasantly surprised how well done they will be!

Tauren a don’t need customization cuz they are already totally awesome! Mooooorific!

Wishful thinking. You know exactly how this is going to play out. The races they chose to focus on first and had the greatest number of additions will reap the benefits and the ones that they work on last will ship unfinished.

That’s why multiple incarnations of this game launched with certain cities and dungeons which were at a very high level and many poor ones which came after, certain classes at launch being decent with others being very poor, or content and zones simply being cut because they were working on it last and the deadline arrived.

1 Like

Yeah, it is.

No, I don’t.

Looking like that at the moment, but it’s been stated customization for some races will come later. Possible they’ll add more mid expansion.