Where is the #NoChanges crowd?

What is this “get away with” talk?

I’m not “letting someone get away with” something, unless I control that action and could choose to prevent it.

Never in my entire life has a corporation allowed ME to decide how they market their product. Blizzard isn’t doing that either.

Seriously, we play a fantasy RPG in the MMO genre, how hard is it to just pretend these changes don’t exist. At the very least, can you just skip to the denial part of the grieving process already? The WoW you remember has been dead for years.

This is not an English sentence. My apologies if you are a foreigner and can’t speak English. What year did the game “TBC” start in? Original TBC started in 2007. So you have to say “TBC started at level 1.”

Classic TBC does not exist yet. So, in English, you have to say “Classic TBC will start at level 1”.

Of course Classic TBC isn’t your game. You don’t get to decide what level it starts at. So this sentence should be "I think that Classic TBC should start at level 1. And you also think that boosts are bad for “Classic TBC”, not bad for “the game”. You don’t mean they are bad for ESO, or FFXIV.

I hope that helps. English is a hard language. Good luck!

No no no no, this was something that part of the Classic Community frothed at the mouth over every chance they got, you can’t pin this on Blizzard and excuse the people that demanded “warts and all”.

Victim harder please.

Quit munching on the tin foil, it’s bad for your teeth.

It’s not like #nochanges actually happened anyways. Meeting stones are disabled in WoW Classic. These were originally implemented in patch 1.3.0 on March 5th, 2007. They were disabled in WoW Classic due to the outcry over LFG/LFR tools. Had #nochanges actually gone through, they would be working on the WoW Classic servers.

#nochanges was more a marketing slogan than an actual reality. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Alliance wins pretty often these days, it took 2 years but you guys finally figured out a strategy…just like in vanilla when everyone was convinced the map was alliance favoured.

Having pre-nerf raid boss in TBC Classic is having some of them in their 2.0 state. Yet no one complained about this. In fact it was the opposite #NoChange were fine with this.

Meeting stone not working in Classic isn’t a #Change it’s like having the 1.0 version of the meeting stone.

If we had Tauren using Plainsrunning in Classic = #NoChange, old alterac = #NoChange etc…

#NoChange is mainly about not having features that weren’t here during the expansion.
Blizzard using features in their best state is totally fine and #NoChange if their a from version 1.0 to 1.12.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.