Where is the horde (spoilers)

Yes. The poor replacements are bad. Baine, Lor’themar and Gorgonna are hated by mosts and powerless.

Metzen also wrote WC2 which means that you are left with just Doomhammer and no one else as Doomhammer killed Blackhand and his Daughter.

1 Like

I love Doomhammer.

Humans then are left with King Lothar and no one else while the Horde is left with Doomhammer and Garona…

Fairness and Balance clearly hasn’t existed since WarCraft’s inception… No one in the Company ever cared for the Faction Balance alas…

Well it should be. Other games do it better. If you create factions a bit of fairness should be in it

1 Like

If people get playing, there’s not much of an incentive.

The record is clear. So many Horde deaths can’t be compensated. At this point it’s Impossible to make the Horde feel included.

1 Like

If it is impossible, not worth trying.

1 Like

You can soften the damage by stop using Horde leaders as cheap bait.

1 Like

Why bother? Impossible to actually get the goal, according to you.

1 Like

Remember the alliance isn’t the only ones playing? Acting like their leaders are more worthy then the read team creates the feeling of being a second class subscriber.

1 Like

Yeah, but you’ve convinced me it doesn’t quite matter.

1 Like

I am not the only one with this issue my guy.

https://x.com/KorkronFanboy/status/1838380392640057809?t=YOr3ODAw1FuoOXj6kXB65A&s=19

1 Like

I didn’t say you were the only one. But like I said, you’ve convinced me to think it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

It does to be noticed. And it needs to change.

1 Like

Does it? Does it really need to change? Because Dragonflight and now TWW have been pretty popular and we’ve actually seen a uptick in subscriptions and people sticking around

Blizz is clearly doing something right as the majority of people seem to be happy enough with where things are going.

And no Erevien, social media IS NOT an indicator of how people feel about WoW simply because a vast majority of people don’t use it or generally only use it to keep in contact with friends and family

1 Like

I refuse to get quests from alliance leaders who wanted me dead two expansions ago.

1 Like

Don’t really have a choice if you’re going to continue playing WoW

1 Like

Or we kill all the humans and make YOU take quests from undead and Orcs. Sounds much better.

2 Likes

Social media is what they listen to since the content creators and journalists go there. They never cared about the forum.