Where is the horde (spoilers)

Not happening erevien. Take your quests and be happy about it.

Also blizz is plugging along with their storylines even with people complaining on social media. Gameplay and story changes do get made due to criticism, they just aren’t doing the sweeping changes people like you want

1 Like

So my point on alliance bias stands. Thank you.

1 Like

Where are you getting subscription data from??

2 Likes

It was during Blizzs last GDC talk they held a while ago. And General Manager John Hight put a graph during his talk about WoWs various expansions and with TWW, WoW appears to be sitting at around 7.25 million subscribers.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/78140-world-of-warcrafts-subscriber-numbers-and-trends-from-2016-to-2024-revealed/?fbclid=IwAR3D6rfCFHTiut7o8ZaRXVsGeshciRfBPeeBFqeICiynSKLIgjqHbuj3-a4

Not vouching for anything, I just saw it had the graph referenced.

That also works. Thanks.

Sounds good. Seems the game is stable for now.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s certainly more popular than it’s been in a long long time

1 Like

Shadowlands saved it obviously.

Dragonflight and TWW did actually. It’s the only two expansions that we’ve had steady growth in.

1 Like

I’d thought that thing came out before tww did.
I’m not at home so I can’t use the URL.

Does it matter? The games doing good and has healthy numbers again.

It’s something we should all be happy about

2 Likes

Dragonflight was a night elf snooze fest.

2 Likes

It was one patch. Relax.

Thank god blizz doesn’t listen to people like you

1 Like

Raid Patch is here and so far still no signs of other horde characters. Man really could have loved to see Valeera Sanguinar and Rexxar by now. Also Rokhan too.

Well you made a claim about tww and that was what interested me.

These numbers can also be impacted by the Classic versions/ season of discovery.

1 Like

She’s not Horde. She’s an independent figure, who is friends with the House of Wrynn.

I would love it, if they showed up.

11 Likes

When I did the orc heritage quest and Rexxar was there I shouted “AYO IT MA BOY REXXAR! THE OG HUNTER! THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND!”

It was a fun quest

3 Likes

Alright, I’m home.
Thanks for posting it.
This was from March, so yeah before TWW launched.

1 Like